𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Friday came quickly, and just like that, they would be testing. The freshman were going on a field trip today, so the school was quiet for the most part. 

There would be three classrooms where the students would test. Felix was instructed to go to classroom 1, with Mr. Lee. 

Ms. Gardener's voice came in through the intercom. "Good morning students! I hope you studied hard this week! Your phones and all watches and devices will be collected from your teachers. There should also be ten sheets of paper on each desk, along with sharpened pencils, erasers, and a bottle of water. When you go to the bathroom, please tell your teacher. Only one person will be allowed in at once, this way we aren't risking cheating. Do well and try your best!" Ms. Gardener said.

Felix gulped. 

"Anddddddd.....you may begin!" Ms. Gardener shouted.

The first question was easy. It was asking for the slope. Felix chuckled quietly to himself. Easy, he thought. The answer was -10/-5, which was just 2. 

Four hours later, pencils were asked to be put down.

Felix was hot, sweaty, and nervous, but he was proud of himself. Studying with his sister and mom had helped too. 

The teachers collected everyone's tests, and they were dismissed to go to lunch. Felix went to his locker to put away his jacket.

He wasn't watching where he was going and accidentally slapped Hyunjin's books down on the ground.

Every conversation in the hallway stopped, and all eyes were on both of them.

"I'm sorry, Hyunjin," Felix mumbled, bending down to pick up everything.

"You fucking did that on purpose," Hyunjin said, clenching his teeth. It was so quiet that you could hear a pen drop. 

Hyunjin grabbed Felix by his collar and dragged him into the Boys' Lockerroom, slamming him against the wall. 

Felix's best friend Seungmin was in tutoring, and had found out what had happened from a few fangirls.

"No, silly. Don't go in. The fun is just getting started," One of the girls said, giggling. She happened to have a huge crush on Seungmin too.

-

In the lockerroom, Felix scoffed.

"What do you want? I said sorry. I'm hungry, and I haven't eaten in four hours," Felix said.

Hyunjin shook his head.

"Whatever. I'm going," Felix mumbled, taking Hyunjin's hand off of his shoulder. 

He wasn't scared of Hyunjin at all, which took courage, because most people were.

-----------------------------------------

𝐀/𝐍 

↳🍭 𝐒𝐦𝐡, 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞. 

↳🍭 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫?𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 

 ↳🍭 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲: 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢 ~ 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐎