III

before we start, its not cool to only comment 'omg my oc!!' i mean, what if i wrote this whole book about veraline? never mentioning any of your guys ocs? what if this whole story was all about vera and i never gave you guys any scenes with your o...

before we start, its not cool to only comment 'omg my oc!!' i mean, what if i wrote this whole book about veraline? never mentioning any of your guys ocs? what if this whole story was all about vera and i never gave you guys any scenes with your ocs? its annoying

its really hard to have inspriation to write when you only comment about your oc, tell me what you think of the plot and the interactions, dont just say 'omg my oc!!' cuz thats annoying , thanks.

- "He's hot,"
- "Shut up!"

- "He's hot,"- "Shut up!"

Meeting The Maurders...

Remus and Sirus moved through the shadows together, eventually stopping and waiting under a willow tree, not just any willow tree though, the whomping willow.

"Remember when I told you I loved you under this tree?" Sirus hummed, intwining his fingers with Remus'

"A mistake on your part, truely," Remus acted uninterested, but the soft kiss he placed upon Sirus' head spoke the truth. "Now back away, Lucius will yell if he sees us making out under the tree again,"

"Well Lucie doesn't need to know-" Sirus backed away as heard the chatter of students, grumbling at Remus who only mocked him.

Lucius led the group, per-usual, "Well, have fun," He started to walk off, a subtle nod at Remus and Sirus.

"Wait, blondie," Sirus ran over, throwing an arm around his shoulders. "Why don't you come with us? Narcie and Bella too? We miss you guys!"

"Then who'll find your new little soliders, Sirus?" Lucius pushed him off, "Hurry up and get off the grounds,"

"Fine, fine," Sirus shrugged, turning and listening to Remus give the speech, he smiled a little, whistling as his gigantic motorcycle landed behind him, a bundle of broomsticks on the back.

"Two people can ride with me on my cycle, the rest of you get a broomstick," Sirus straddled his bike, pushing his curly hair out of his eyes. "I'm Sirus Black by the way, pretty much the leader,"

"Over James dead body," Remus grumbled, passing out broomsticks to everyone, "Looks like this fellow, what was your name?"

"Miguel Wexell," he smiled.

"Right, Miguel will be riding with us, Sirus," Remus hummed, leading Miguel to the bike and helping him stradle it.

Sirus felt Miguels arms wrap around his waist, the boy smelled of roses, he seemed kind.

He waited for the students to all be on their broomsticks, making sure Remus was on the back of the bike before leading them all through the sky and away from Hogwarts.

They arrived at a large house, pratically a mansion, hidden away between two buildings, only revealed when Sirus' chanted something

Everybody went inside and was seated at an already full table.

At the head of the table was a tall muscular boy, probably sixteen, his hair curled just perfectly to stay off his circular glasses, he sat but besides him a girl with red hair was ' loudly dissagreeing ' (as Remus put it)

She sat on the left of him as the group came in, across from her a pouty boy with chin length greasy black hair.

"Alright, well," The boy at the head of the table stood, pushing his chair in. "We're the Maurders,"

He introuduced everyone at the table, he was James, the firey red head was Lily, and the pouty man was Severus, there was also Peter, Regulus, and of course Remus and Sirus(who were dating, but Regulus and Severus had bet on them breaking up within the next month).

Then, it was the newbies turn to introduce themself.

"Yes, yes, very good, which one of you is the self proclaimed leader?" James asked.

Nobody spoke up, after a long moment Robin stood up. "Me, I guess,"

"And why's that?" James rose an eyebrow, a cocky smirk on his face.

"Cause Im the first to say anything," Robin shrugged.

"Narcie said you were a natural leader, knew she'd be right," James smiled.

"Actually you said you would prove her wrong," Lily hummed.

"Shut it, Lily,"  James kicked her chair.

A family of sorts, mix-matched, and sewn together roughly, but a family nonetheless.