BUTTERFLIES

☆。。☆。 
★。\|/。★ 
CHAPTER SEVEN 
★。/|\。★ 
☆。。☆。

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐖. once i enlisted into the military, i had three years of training. a/n: the incident with eren and jean happened two years ago which is why the paragraph starts with two years passing by. i did a massive time skip is what i'm saying ig. throughout my years of training in the 104th cadet corp, i built strong friendships, trained hard to become stronger, even made a rivalry with a certain someone.

throughout my years of training with my rival, eren jaeger; i always tried to make a fool out of himself. i had beaten his ass main times while we sparred. i always tripped him on purpose in the mess hall or while we sparred. i called him many names and brought up many embarrassing things hannes told me or say something to make him embarrassed or foolish. i even messed up his odm gear once so when he used it, he got injured badly.

i had to admit, it was actually fun having a rival. i always had fun messing around or ticking him off. our fights and bet made things more spicier. every time after i beat his ass during sparring, i would either wink or blow a kiss at him. i did flirt with him occasionally but mostly made smartass remarks or snickered.

although, i wasn't too over-powered. eren has beat me in sparring or odm exercises sometimes. every time he did, my hatred for him grew stronger. i always got more aggressive with him after he did beat me then i would relax and forget about it a couple days later. although, he motivated me to become stronger so i'll give him that. well he motivated me to become stronger so i could crush him.

today was graduation day. 218 cadets went on to reach graduation. tonight, they were going to announce who made it into the 104th cadet corp's top ten. i was so excited to see who would reach the top ten. i was one of the best so i knew i was definitely going to get into the top ten. although, i still needed to decide with regiment i wanted to join. the military police would be the safest choice but i didn't train all these years to live a peaceful, carefree life. i wanted to fight. the garrison regiment protected the walls and used canons. using canons would be cool but there wasn't really any actual fighting. now the scouts, they ventured out of the walls, into titan territory. joining the scouts is practically like signing up for your death. but there was actual fighting that i could use my skills for the scouts. this was a hard decision. 

i was standing on the patio of the mess hall with my arms resting on the wooden railing. i was glazing out at the sun that was setting. "soon they will announce who made it into the top ten," a voice came from behind me. i glanced back at jean. "then we will celebrate." he said. i laughed "yeah, is that all you care bout? celebrating?"