✩ 𝟷𝟺. 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 ✩

Start bij het begin

Katsuki nodded while plastering on a fake smirk.
"Go and get your lover-boy, Kami." Denki embraced Katsuki in for a hug while smiling. Katsuki hugged back, grateful that the electric boy couldn't see him going a light shade of pink.

"Thank you, Dandelion. You're the bestest bro anyone could ask for!"

Yeah, Best bros...

———

Hitoshi and Denki met on the training grounds at 5:55pm. Hitoshi suggested to Denki that they should do some Combat Training for their date, as it could help them both for the better. Plus, the two would have alot of fun. They agreed that it would be like the sports festival they would watch in Middle School.

One side of the grounds was Denki's. The other was Hitoshi Shinsou's. They began facing each other. Determination and excitement filling the both.

"You ready, Denki?" Hitoshi asked, tilting his head while smiling cockily. Denki just nodded. He knew from the endless amounts of pranks they pulled together that his quirk was brainwashing. Hitoshi pursed his lips. "Very good...so you have been keeping track, and remembered my quirk this entire time." Denki smiled a determined smile as he held up his fingers to indicate when to start.

3...

2...

1...

Go.

Neither of them moved at first. All Denki had to do was get close enough to him to shock Hitoshi. All Hitoshi had to do was break down Denki piece by piece. "So, Denki..." He started, as Hitoshi began to walk towards the boy. "How about that Katsuki Bakugou, huh?" Denki gritted his teeth and stared at the boy with wide eyes. What did he mean by that question? "He's trouble, you know...playing with your feelings like that..." Hitoshi placed a hand on Denki's shoulder while blushing slightly. "I hate that he hurt your feelings like that...seeing Izuku and Katsuki kissing like that must've-" Denki grunted as he shoved Hitoshi off of him. Denki's expression was filled with anger and confusion.

If Hitoshi was trying to make him cry or feel jealous, then it was working. He pinned Hitoshi to the ground, while electrocuting 5,000 volts into him. Hitoshi let the energy take over him. The pain was immesurable, and Denki was only shocking a few volts. However, he knew that if he kept this up, he would be able to win the battle against Denki. Denki Kaminari grabbed Hitoshi by the hand, dragging him towards his out of bounds section.

"How did it feel, seeing your crush kissing Katsuki, huh?"
"I doubt he likes you back, Denki."
"That Katsuki Bakugou doesn't even care abo-"

Denki zapped him. That was the last straw. "Would you just SHUT UP. HE ISN'T MY CR-" His eyes flashed white. Hitoshi smiled. Now it was Hitoshi's turn to take over him. His turn to pull the strings, and take control.

"Denki. Let go of my hand and walk out of bounds."
Denki nodded while doing so. He released his grip and began to walk out of bounds. The sounds of echoey footsteps finally came to an end. Hitoshi had won the battle. Hitoshi did a flick on the wrist, stopping the mind control. Denki immediately was confused, but turned around to see he was out of bounds.

Denki smirked while clapping. "Well well well... Good job Toshi! Should we have a rest and start again in five minutes?" Hitoshi nodded, saying that he was going to the bathroom.

"Sparky...let me in..." Katsuki was knocking on the door. Denk forgot his lunch, so he was bringing it to him. It was strange, really. Just lying around on the nearest bench, with his name on it.
It smelled funny too. Katsuki was wondering if he even cooked it properly. But something inside of Katsuki told him to bring it to him, instead of putting it in the bin like he would usually do. He would opted to re-cook it again, too, but Katsuki wasn't sure what kind of toppings he would want.
It was Denki's favourite food: Hamburgers.

Still, doing this act made Katsuki feel like something he never thought he would be towards Denki. A boyfriend.

"Sparky...GODDAMN IT DENKI!" Katsuki was aggressively banging on the door. Seriously, was he ignoring him on purpose or something?! 30 seconds later, and Denki heard the knocking and reluctantly opened the door.

"Are you back already, HitOs-" Denki stumbled upon his words seeing Katsuki. His face went a tinge of pink. "Dandelion?! What are you doing here?!"

Katsuki held out the hamburger, giving it to Denki while smirking. "Some dumbass forgot his lunch."

Denki looked dumbfounded. He looked down at his lunch, then back at Katsuki. Denki scratched the back of his head, "Don't you have training with Shoto?"

Katsuki shook his head, trying to ignore his face heating up. "I'm on my break at the moment. I saw your lunch just laying around, and I thought I'd fucking bring it here for...you."

Denki went a bit redder, which Katsuki assumed because of his training. Denki took his lunch and smiled. "Thank you, Tsuki!"

"Anytime Spar-"

"Bakugou? Why are you here?" Hitoshi lurked from behind Katsuki. He looked down at him, giving Katsuki a glare.

"Toshi, it's fine! Kat and I have made up!"

Hitoshi nodded considerably. "I still don't trust him, but I understand...we can have our lunch now. Bakugou, if you don't mind.." he gestured the boy to leave.

I do mind, you fucker.
Katsuki Bakugou grumbled in annoyance before turning back round. He was stopped as he felt someone pat his shoulder. Katsuki turned around to be met with two sparkling golden eyes.

"Thank you, Tsuki."

———

Hitoshi told Denki that he had to take a phone call. Denki, saying that it was okay. Hitoshi opened the door, and closed it, before saying 'Hello?'. Denki had nearly finished his hamburger, but something felt strange. He felt floaty...drowsy...tired... He tried to shake it off; Denki thought he would be close to 'yay' mode.

Maybe he needed to stretch...yeah that was it.

Denki made his way to put his wrapper in the bin, stumbling as he walked to and fro.
Once he got in the middle of the room, he began to stretch. All was going okay, until he decided to go for a lunge. The strange thing was, as he bent his knees, his whole body gave way, and Denki tumbled on the floor. He didn't want to move. He didn't want to get up. He felt extremely tired, and he felt like his body was going to shut down.

Denki saw a figurine walk back in.
He tried to call out for Hitoshi, but his voice was slurring...drowsing... As the figurine got closer, Denki tried to raise one arm... He couldn't move it. At all. Denki's vision was getting slightly blurry now.
"...toshi..?" He could see shapes and colours, but it wasn't Hitoshi's indigo eyes, or his bright purple hair. The last thing Denki could see, feel and hear was a pair of green eyes and something caressing his cheek while whispering to him.

"Enjoy your sleep, Denki Kaminari."