𝚝 𝚑 𝚛 𝚎 𝚎

⚠️TW: blood mention, violence, death mention, homicide / homicide mention⚠️

"𝘽𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣"

✨🔪✨

Suguru was walking along a park alley way with his hands at his back and his eyes half open, like he was in the most euphoric moment.

Jogo and Hanami were walking along him, in Geto's eyes they were like normal people, but not for everyone's vision. "So what did you wanted to talk about , Geto?" The volcano head talked taking puffs out of his 'human-made' puffer. Geto didn't answer right away, he curved his lips into a weak smile and walked a little more forward "Have you known that Gojo got a new play-thing student? " At his sentence the groggy voice curse and the volcano head chuckled. Jogo grinned widely showing off his black charcoal theeth , almost disgustingly black "So, you imply we do something?" Jogo's grin never dropping down "She is kid of The light Divinity " Suguru said it like it was nothing " Hanami and Jogo's jaw dropped

The light Divinity. The sorcerer that people went to pray at, he was so strong, no one even dared to look him in the eye . He turned everything impure and bad to pure and lovely .He had power over continents bringing the light in the dark , and killing whoever tried to stop him. A sorcerer who's face never to be seen and his cursed power like no other. To all his people shock he slowly sunk in , disappearing. The one who promised to protect his people. But it all came to an understanding when he gave the big news of having a child, a pure child, a girl to be exact. More powerful than her own father. Everyone was in ecstasy having another divinity to protect and save them from the atrocious dark.

Terror came over them when different clans and hunters tried to snatch the kid off his hands to either kill her or marry her. Her power uncontrollably big.

So like that, because every good story ends at some point. Her's came to an end when her mother was killed by the Kamo family. Her father sent her away, in the world wide to find herself and protect her people, to came back when she will be ready to take his place.

"Suguru, this is— it can't be. Wasn't the child dead?" the hotheaded being started to panic . Suguru exhaled deeply sitting down on a bench "She was dumped on the streets and now here she is. Imagine the power we would hold if we could bring just one of them on our side. I see her close to Sukuna's vessel most of the time and she is head over heals for Sukuna. If we have Sukuna she will join or vice versa"

Meanwhile (y/n) was stretching from a power nap she took a few minutes ago. Damn she do be sleeping like a rock honestly. As soon as she opened her eyes Gojo was blocking any vision up in front "Good morning (n/n)!~" sang Gojo, bending at her height "You shouldn't let me sleep this much " she said as she rubbed her eyes "oh but you are cute when you are slee-" "shut ! —The fuck up, please" . At her affirmation Megumi chocked on his water spilling it on the ground. The all looked wide eyes at the female who seemed to have no care over her words and started to stretch with some yoga positions . Gojo was awfully quiet , looking around trough his black skill blindfold . He fixed his gaze on maki "Maki." the female jumped "Y-yes Gojo-s—sensei?" he stepped closer to her " Did you thought her that?" he smiled in a creepy manner. Before she could started she was SPRINTING for her life.

After the training and sparring was done. Panda DEMANDED to hold (y/n) while she was reading a book. She wasn't paying attention to her surroundings, she was just spacing out in her book from her favorite writer.

"Gojo-sensei, will (y/n) participate with us at the Kyoto Goodwill Event? " asked Nobara while panda patted her shiny hair "She won't, the higher-ups don't allow it since she is her for about a week now. But she will watch —if she doesn't fall asleep" he smiled devilish at his last words "GOJO STOP PUTTING HER ASLEEP , JUST SO YOU CAN HOLD HER!" Maki protested clenching her fists "Yeah Satoru, You make me slack off!" (y/n) pouted her small lip looking at the white haired man from panda's lap.