O9. BrixTea

CABRERA PACED BACK and forth in her room, the weight of the situation she found herself in heavy on her mind. Everyone had known that the bench gossip girls were not to be trusted, but she never imagined they would hold such power at Brixley University. The campus news writers seemed to know all of the students' secrets, and now Cabrera found herself front and center in their latest article. She picked up the newspaper, reading it multiple times before finally letting it fall to the floor. Her thoughts swirled as she came to terms with the fact that her reputation may be forever tarnished.

 Her thoughts swirled as she came to terms with the fact that her reputation may be forever tarnished

WELCOME TO the newly established university, Brixlings! This is our very first day of the semester. How are we all feeling about it? Good? Bad? Boring? Sad ?

If you still don't know about us, we're the university's controversial group of people that mentored Regina George to pick on everyone's dirty noses.

Our identities are anonymous and everything about us is deeply sunken to the dakest shadows. Spilling your endless shame will be our very job, but don't let that threaten you. We love to gossip, good or bad.

We make you popular, we make you go either up or down, and we bring you fame.

Speaking of fame, celebrities Louis Partridge and Y/N Cabrera are attending the school among us as scholars !

They're bright, they're shining, they're cute, but . . . they're fighting ?

Here's our latest scoop besides Henry Campbell passing out before his introduction in Professor Greaves' Entrepreneurship class.

Absolutely embarrassing.

It has recently got out from all those active on social media that Miss Cabrera was allegedly caught slapping Louis Partridge on camera. Yes, you read that right.