This asshole.

"Come on Harmony!" My mom called to me from downstairs. Tears slowly made their way down my cheek, I sniffled a bit and read the text over and over.
"Harmony, I'm sorry but I've found someone better, and you haven't been fun, so I have to break up with u, I love you tho❤️"
Son of a bitch, my ex, Tré, just broke up with me cause I wasn't giving him enough sex. I didn't give anything to him, I'm still virgin, I ain't a slut. "Harmony get yo ass down here RIGHT NOW" my dad yelled up. I groaned and trudged downstairs. My dad rubbed my back and asked what was wrong, I told him it was nothing and that I was sad to move, cause my dad is crazy and he would kill Tré and I would hate for that to happen. Even if I wish his ass to hell. We moved our boxes in our truck and got down the road, we drove to the airport and got on the plane, the kid behind me kept kicking my seat, until I got his momma who was to ignorant to notice that her asshole child was kicking my seat. He was whining a lot and she took him to the airplane bathrooms, she grabbed her bag and pulled out her belt and I smiled, knowing what was about to happen.....
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

You don't have to like if you don't want too, I ain't one of those people who beg for likes and comments, but I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my first book.