Got7 ✧ Catching them playing with themselves ✧

Start from the beginning

"Oh god, Mommy," he moaned oh so unsubtly with his eyes closed as he was bucking into his fist. He knew you were there that's why he was so damn loud; he wanted you to hear him.

"Baby?" you said out loud to announce your presence.

"M-Mommy, y-you're here," he acted all surprised and stopped his movements to look up at you with puppy eyes.

"Don't act all good now, why were you touching yourself without my permission?"

"I missed you, I'm sorry."

You sat beside him, "Let me take care of you, yeah?"

"Yes, please, Mommy!"

Boy got exactly what he wanted.

He'd do it again for sure. Why hadn't he thought of grabbing your attention this way before? Whether he gets your help with cumming or a punishment throw him way doesn't matter as long as he gets you. He only ever is naughty if it's on purpose for a certain reason, otherwise you know he's best boy.

✧... ✧...✧✧✧

• 박진영 / jinyoung

박진영 / jinyoung

Jinyoung would straight up DENY it. You saw him masturbating? Pfft. When? In your dreams? It would simply be too embarrassing for him to admit. He'd prefer if you got fooled, or at least acted like it, so he could go on with his day without cringing everytime he walked past you. His girlfriend shouldn't see him in that position — that's just how it is. If you confront him about it, he'd deny for as long as he could. But he'd come around and own up to it, utterly ashamed, because he wouldn't be able to lie to your face for too long.

He put his 'thing' away and brought his phone out, acting like he wasn't playing with himself just a few seconds prior.

"What were you doing?" you asked with a smirk, knowing of his actions.

"Just checking Instagram," he mumbled.

"You sure?" you said, testing him.

He answered with a small yes.

"Are you lying to me?"

He answered with a quick no.

"I saw what you were doing, Princess. Why did you lie to Momma?"

From then on, he'd be sure to keep track of his surroundings whenever he planned to masturbate. He might even stick to only doing it in the bathroom to be certain that you wouldn't find out. But if you don't shame him and make fun of him for it, and rather turn it into play time he'd enjoy it — but he'd never admit that however.

✧✧... ✧ ...✧✧

• 최영재 / youngjae

최영재 / youngjae

a/n. 누나 (nuna) = older sister

Youngjae would be so embarrassed and it'd be shown visibly both through facial expressions and body language. His cheeks would get red and his hands would automatically shield himself to hide from you. It wouldn't be his intention to make you catch him. He only ever masturbates when he really misses you, so you'd most likely find him touching himself after you haven't met for a while. Although he'd be happy to meet you, he'd still be embarrassed. You could tell him it's OK, but the embarrassment would never be completely gone.

"Missed me, Baby?" you giggled.

"누나—" he stuttered and blushed, stopping his hips from rutting on the pillow.

In a second, he covered himself with a blanket.

"Baby~ Don't hide from me," you smiled and sat beside him.

He listened to you and pulled the blanket off, revealing a pout and flushed face and dick.

"Gimmie a hug, I missed you too!"

"B-But I just— I was just h-humping—"

He whined and hid his face in your neck from embarrassment.

"Baby, it's OK to play with your prince parts. Don't worry, I'm not mad," you laughed as you patted his head, earning a sheepish whine in return.

For a week or so he wouldn't touch himself at all, too traumatized from the little incident. He also would try to avoid your gaze. You'd have to give him a night filled with praise and encouragement for him to be able to go back to his normal masturbating pattern without feeling hesitant. Kiss his whole body and tell him all the gentle words he needs.

✧✧✧... ✧ ...✧

• 김유겸 / yugyeom

김유겸 / yugyeom

Contrary to his best friend, Yugyeom is such a good boy. He just loves being good for you and praised by you. It's his favorite thing in the world. Whenever he plays with himself he was sure to have permission and to do it in a separate room to "not disturb you" and because "he's too shy." But he'd be lying if he said there wasn't an itch for being a bad boy. How do bad boys get treated? he'd be wondering before he decided to give you a little surprise.

He let go of his dick and avoided your eyes. "M-M-Mommy— I didn't know you would c-come home early—" he stuttered, second guessing whether he really liked being a bad boy, considering your surprised reaction.

"So you aren't sorry?"

"Th-That's not what I meant."

"Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure you wanted me to catch you touching yourself, because you want me to punish you," you said confidently, seeing right through his little, innocent act.

He gulped, "Yes, Mommy. I'm sorry for lying to you."

He couldn't lie to you.

"You wanna be treated like a bad boy? On all fours. Now."

Immediately, he was in position with a smile.

This'd become Yugyeom's new thing for sure. If he ever feels a little playful and wants your attention he wouldn't be loud when playing with himself, but whiny. Whiny in a cute way almost. It'd make him sound needy rather than naughty. Don't be too shocked when you find him humping a plushie whilst whining your name over and over again. He always knows how to find a way to be naughty but cute at the same time.

✧✧✧✧... ✧ ...

A/N.
one of my personal fav reaction chapters!

Q.
Who is your GOT7 bias?

A.
Mark. I love a man that isn't afraid to cry or express emotions other than anger or aggression. I hate hope much some of the members made fun of him for it tho :/

✧ ੈ ✧ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ✧ ੈ ✧

❝ Weatherman told me it wasn't raining
My stupid ass brought umbrellas
I got a glimpse of your cloud
And felt better ❞

—tyler gregory okonma; 2019