i. act one: goddess of mischief

mischief. trickery. deceptions.
loki is a shape shifter, of course she can be a goddess too.

for a creature to become everything they wanted to be, that's what is life for

for a creature to become everything they wanted to be, that's what is life for. to make them believe whatever they wanted, whatever makes them happpy, whatever makes them sleep at night, that's what will keep people going.

they all said it was tragic, while i was lonely at the last stage of grief. partying for lies, cheering for the imperfect delusion i chose myself. i stumble upon some souls who are still bargaining, some are wrathful, sad and angry. i smile at them and wave, but everyone was drowning with their minds to even notice.

i kept walking this crowded street with nothing but myself and imaginary friends. they were goblins with blue flames, thinking my horns were crown. with their presence, it made me at ease and continued dancing in the graveyard of broken promises.

with a horn, faded wings, and a fallen empire. the sky called me the goddess of mischief, not entirely because i kept tricking people. it was because i woke up from life's ethereal nightmare, but still continue to dream a life worth living. even if it means being stuck in the same cycle of mischief upon myself.

yeah, whatever makes me going.