Annabeth Chase

Hello peps!!!!

I looked at this story and saw that it had 19 veiws!!! I know that is not alot compared to other stories but its nice for me!!! Anyway... on with the story!

•●•●•●•●
Hello, My name is Annabeth Chase. Yes Chase, as in Athena Chase, as in the owner of Chase Interprise, as in my mother.
My mother and i have different idea's about the people around us. My mother has given up hope for a humanity, I however think that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover, if i did i probably wouldn't read.
We also have different views on my Love live. My mother is old fasioned you could say. She believes that if i marry Luke Castellan then our two companies could merge. Don't get me wrong, a merge would be awesome, if i didn't have to marry. Luke is a terrible, terrible man for me and he loves my friend, Rachel Dare, also a "rich kid". I'm really happy for them and don't mind telling my mother that Luke is on a date with me when he is really out with Rachel, as long as he doesn't tell my mother about Percy.
Percy Jackson, the guy that makes my toes curl and heart beat faster, is also the son of my mother's worst enemy, Posidion Jackson. He's like a caedon copy, but better because of his mother Sally Jackson, who is the warmest, nicest and kindest person ever. Her kindness got passed down to her only son, and it made me love him all the more.