First Things First

Skipping any kind of introduction and going to the rules

❤️ Use the cover for at least two weeks since it's my hard work.

❤️ Give me credit in a chapter ans in the description of your story.

❤️ Don't become rude to me otherwise I won't be even looking back to have any interaction with you.

❤️ Follow me permanently.

❤️ Add this book to your reading list and give me a shout out on your message board.

❤️ Don't ask cover from me and someone else at the same time for the same book.

❤️ Password is your favorite movie.

❤️ A redo will be done only once if you tell me what needs to be changed.

❤️ Use the cover within 2 days of commenting and within 5 days of uploading otherwise it will be made to a premade.

❤️ I will blacklist you if you did violate rules which means that you won't be able to order here anymore.

After accepting I will maximum need 3 days and I will be accepting it only when I will have the ones before done.

The payments are already mentioned but shortlisting them once again!

🥂 Use the cover for at least two weeks.

🥂 Give me credits in a chapter & in the description of the story (books) or in the description of your profile. (Icon&header)

🥂 Follow me permanently and add this book to your reading list. Also I need a shout out on your message board because this is my way to grow in this small world. (Do all of this before filling the form otherwise I will keep rejecting it!)