The room of requirement

"Shut up!" Onyx exclaimed, giggling as Blaise had started to talk about the events of last night.

"Get a room," Draco scoffed, and Enzo laughed. I smiled as we waited for Flitwick to come into the classroom. I was sitting next to Enzo, Draco on his side and Onyx, Blaise and another slytherin in front of us.

Lorenzo and Draco had been noticeably distant since last night. I wondered what they had talked about.

But I wouldn't waste my time thinking about that, I had other things to work on. Homework for one.

"Hey, Aurora." I heard a girl call from behind me. It was Pansy. She smirked and walked up to where we all sat, "Do you have the answers for last night's homework?"

I blinked and let out a laugh. Onyx followed on saying, "are you being for real right now?"

Pansy shrugged and took out a parchment piece, which I knew was homework.

"Listen, Pansy, what makes you think I would give you answers? You're the one calling me a mudblood half the time." I rolled my eyes, but her eyes were focused on Draco. "Pansy?"

She didn't hear me. And Draco looked like he could care less.

I felt lorenzo wrap his arm around my shoulder. His lips curled into a frown and he threw up a middle finger. "Enzo!" I whispered, because Flitwick was putting down his textbooks.

"Ms. Parkinson, please find your seat." Flitwick stated, and Pansy huffed all her way back. I turned around to face Lorenzo, who instead of frowning was now smiling to himself. "Alright everyone, take out your homework."

I took out my homework and placed it on the table for him to pick it up. Surely, after seconds Flitwick waved his wands and every student's papers flew into the air and onto his desk's homework basket. He nodded approvingly and continued.

"Psst," Lorenzo whispered into my ear. I ignored it and continued writing down notes. "Aura!"

"Shh," I snapped back and turned my focus back to Flitwick.

"Do you want to come to-"

"Shut up, mate. Let aura work." Blaise chimed in, nudging Lorenzo in the shoulder. I looked back and Blaise gave me a nod, making me smile.

After the class, full of note-taking and reading, all of us decided to spend some time in the Hogwarts Library, one of the popularest places for our meet- ups.

"Did you see Pansy's face when Enzo flipped her off?" Onny came walking beside me. I laughed and continued to walk towards the library, stealing glances with Enzo, who was walking with the rest of the boys behind us. "I wish Blaise was like that,"

"He's going to hear you and then drop on his knees or something,"

"Oh shut up." She blushed and we met the library door.

"I have a note from Snape to go into the restricted section," Lorenzo coughed up behind me.

"Oh sure," I joked, "snape totally gave you a pass because you're his favorite student." I mocked, running my hands along the dusty books.

Blaise and Onyx sat down near the invisibility section and Draco made his way over to the Dark Arts area.

"Want me to show it to you? It's a brown, wait maybe beige, piece of parchment, with freshly inked letters on the front, that write out 'I, Severus Snape allow Lorenzo Berkshire to go into the restricted section'" He describes. I stopped and turned my head to see him reading off of a little note.