Something good in thunderstorms.

// hah! Okay I have another. This time it's wolfstar because....yes...I wanted some fluff. Enjoy!!!

Lightning struck outside the window of the gryfindor tower and it took everything in remus' power not to whimper, choosing instead to bury himself deeper into his sheets, head hidden under the pillow.

Remus hated thunderstorms.

They brought back bad memories that he had buried into the back of his mind a long time ago.

Being locked away in a shack the night before a full moon, shaking and chained to the shacks wall; for some reason there was always a thunderstorm on those nights, as if mother nature wanted a turn in tormenting Remus lupin.

So there he laid, curtains drawn around his bed, shaking and shutting his eyes tightly, praying to whatever God there was to please just make it

Stop.

Then he heard a creak from the bed beside his, a shuffling sound and then the sound of his curtains being opened.

" You alright moony? "

It was sirius. He didn't sound groggy. He must've been awake this whole time; Sirius was awake. Hearing the barely audible whimpers Remus would make Everytime the lightning struck and the thunder roared.

" I- Sirius....go back to sleep-"

" I wasn't asleep anyway, and don't tell me what to do,"

There was no malice in Sirius voice. " Move over."

Remus did as he said and jerkily shifted in his bed to move over and give Sirius some space. " Thats better" Sirius said and slipped under the covers, closing the curtains behined him. " Sirius you don't have to do this. "

" You wouldn't let me sleep. So, yes I do need to do this."

It was an act. Sirius wanted to be close to Remus, to hold him and make sure he's alright.

It was silent for a while before Sirius shifted around to lay on his side and face Remus who was already facing sirius. " I'll be quiet...if you want-like...I don't mean to be annoyi-"

" Moony, shut up please. I didn't mean it. I wasn't going to sleep anyway. " Sirius snickered and let his hand run through remus' hair and noted how Remus' body relaxed to sirius touch.

The thunder roared again and Remus did whimper this time, his body jerking, making sirius frown and pull Remus into his arms. Remus stiffened at first but then clung to Sirius like a life line. " Shh. Moony it's alright. It can't hurt you, I won't let it hurt you. " Sirius cooed Remus,whispering his words against remus' hair.

" Pads. I want it to stop" remus' voice cracked and he couldn't help the sob that came out. Sirius let him cry. " I know moony. But I'm here. I'll hold you"

And he did.

All night, he held Remus, petting his hair, placing small kisses against his skin and holding him close.The thunderstorm stopped somewhere in the early morning, neither of them pulled away from each other all night.

Light snores came from Sirius and Remus cracked an eye open to see he was still very much in Sirius arms, Remus smiled because for the first time,

Remus found something good in thunderstorms.

Harry Potter One Shots.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें