Classy ✧ Kai (S)

Start from the beginning

He was red. Ashamed. Angry. Almost a little turned on by the sight of me in a nightgown on his bed with a collar in my hand and the fact that I cursed so freely just added to the effect.

"Put it on," I said.

"W-What—?" he stumbled over his words.

"I said put it on. Now," I raised my voice.

Although he felt humiliated, he did it. Was it the fact that I was older or the fact that he didn't mind being in a collar that made him do it? I have no idea; all I know is that that spoiled prince could choose to call the guards or even his father and get me deported if he wanted to.

The black leather hugged his neck beautifully. He looked like a work of art, like a sophisticated and absolutely fabulous artist had dedicated their whole life on sculpting his body and handcrafting that specific collar just for Jongin. He looked down at the floor; he felt too humiliated to look me in the eyes. But I was going to make sure he'd never forget this. "Look at me."

He disobeyed.

"I said look at me. Now!" I raised my voice once again.

"No-Noona—" he started gently.

"That's not my name now, is it, Slut?"

He gulped, clearly not expecting the sister of his soon-to-be wife to degrade him like this.

"What's my name? Answer me, Slut."

"Mistress?"

"Right now, I'm a fucking queen and you take all my orders, understood?"

He nodded profusely. The tone of my voice and how I cursed sent blood to his dick. Subtly, he put his hands over his crotch area so I wouldn't see.

"I said understood?"

"Yes, Mommy."

He knew the answer. A regular dominant guy would most likely not answer that confidently.

"Remember this, because tonight is the last time you're going to have a mistress, understood?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Sit," I ordered.

In a second, he was on his knees on the floor. So shameless. Had he forgotten about his little maid on the balcony?

"I meant on the bed, Slut."

"I'm sorry, Mommy," he apologized and did as I said. He must've loved being humiliated and taking orders from me, since he was so damn obedient. I looked at him. He gulped at my strong gaze. Something was bothering me. Too much fabric, too little skin.

"Take off your clothes," I said and leaned back on my arms.

He stood up. The silk pajamas he was wearing were flowing and didn't show any details of his body other than the fact that he was tall and that his nipples were hard. Button by button he flashed more and more of his golden skin. He was standing tall and his muscles were flexed yet he was so small in my presence. It's called class.

His cheeks were a warm shade of pink and he tried to hide that when he pulled down his pants. How cute of him to assume I haven't already taken notice of his flustered state yet. When he was back up he had tried to look presentable in front of me by trying to conceal the blush on his face, but it was clear he was nervous of what I was going to do. His face was slightly tilted downwards, he couldn't hold his chin up high in my presence — he was indeed submissive.

"Come here, Princess. On your knees."

"Yes, Mommy," he whispered. This time around, he knew I meant on the floor. Damn, he looked so fucking pretty down there, kneeled in front of me with only a collar and a pair of briefs on. Almost made me want to give him a reward.

Almost.

Too bad he didn't deserve one.

"Suck on Mommy's fingers," I held out my hand for him.

He looked up into my eyes and edged closer until his thick lips touched my skin. Slowly he leaned forward and introduced my pointer finger to his mouth. As good as he could he tried to be sexy for me. Keeping eye contact. Twirling his tongue. Arching his back. All of that for me. What impressed me was that he didn't touch my hand with one of his. He didn't bring it to his face, he brought himself to me. Although he was indeed spoiled, he had manners when it came to me. I pushed my middle finger into his mouth and saw how for a second a small smile was present. He wanted me to go rougher on him. I knew it. But I didn't give it to him. It was punishment after all. And as the mannered submissive he was, he didn't try me.

...

"I know you can do better than that, Princess."

...

"You've been such a good slut to me, Princess...too bad you haven't been good to my sister."

...

"You're going to make me and only me cum, understood?"

CONTINUATION ON TUMBLR: @femdomlieeh

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚✦

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: me and my mentioned collaborator wrote our own versions of the same request! go check it out on her profile or tumblr blog — she has a lot more femdom content for u guys to check out too :)

𝑸: Which was the first Kpop group you liked?

𝑨: EXO. My friend was obsessed with them and made me listen to them by promising he would in return listen to Pan!c At The Disco and Halsey for me.