Ch.21 - Rendezvous

Start from the beginning

"Whoa are those UA students!?" A person said

"Woah I think it's 1A!"

"I saw them on TV!"

"The sports festival was sooo good!"

Surprisingly, Senshi had completely forgotten about the fact that people might recognise her.  "Woah I can't believe they still remember that!"Uraraka chuckled, shocked. Senshi nodded her head in agreement.

Soon enough people split off into groups, though Senshi didn't. Why? Well, she didn't want to offend someone by not going with them, so she just stood still. That left her with Midoriya and Uraraka. The two of them were also just stood still, most likely shocked from the speed that the class disassembled.

"Looks like it's just the three of us left." Midoriya said.

"Yeah." Uraraka replied in a strained voice, as Senshi nodded along.

"So, what are you both gonna shop for today? I wanna find a few heavier wrist weights so I can up my training." Midoriya stated.

"I don't need anything in particular." Senshi quietly replied.

"I mostly just need bug spray-" Though then, Uraraka's face went beet red. "- yep. Gotta keep those pests away!"

"Do you mean me?!" Midoriya asked offendedly as Uraraka ran off with her ears red too.

"Just the two of us now." Senshi said, still watching Uraraka run off into the crowd.

"We came here together as a class but here we are as a pair." Midoriya said dejectedly.

"Oh look, it's students from UA, nice." A raspy voice said, one that was all too familiar. "I want an autograph-" he continued putting both arms around Senshi and Midoriya's shoulders as the man stood in the middle "-you were the one who got beat to death in the sports festival. And you were the girl who caused that massive explosion too huh."

Midoriya was laughing awkwardly, while Senshi was slightly overwhelmed with the lack of personal space, and her brain telling her that she knew this man; but she didn't know where from. 

"Aren't you one of the students who ran into the Hero Killer at the Hosu incident?" That question made Senshi think, it wasn't aimed at her, so what happened to Midoriya?

"Haha, you sure do know a lot." Midoriya answered, Senshi hoped that he was finally understanding that this situation was not okay.

"What can I say, I'm just a big fan of both of you."

The man's pale blue hair tickled Senshi's neck as her own black hair was up in a bun. Midoriya's face was slightly panicked, though it was obvious he was trying to keep the pieces of his calmness together. 

"I can't believe I'm running into you both again, it makes me think that it might not be a coincidence."

"Were you the man on the train?" Senshi's voice was strained with fear, Midoriya looked confused.

"I'm so glad you remembered me, but this right now, feels as though it's destiny." The man's hands placed themselves on both of the student's necks, only four fingers making contact with the skin. "Though both of might only remember me from the attack on UA, why don't we spend some time catching up? Midoriya Izuku, Tate Senshi."

Both Midoriya and Senshi had beads of sweat travelling down their pale faces, the grips on their necks becoming ever tighter. "Shigaraki Tomura." Midoriya said with a slight distaste.

Shigaraki led them to a bench next a fountain while muttering "Act natural, don't make a scene. I'm just an old friend who ran into you at the mall. Calm down and wipe those looks off of your faces, I think we should have a conversation is all. A friendly chat, oh and of course if you try and run of right me in any way, well, it'll be fast."