Bumblebee(Superheroes Girls G2)

I put of where this kind of Bumblebee came from, because there is a lot of characters named Bumblebee, anyway enjoy.

Bumblebee came to the island to find the missing people, she started walking around, when suddenly the trap door opened up, she fell in, when she came to, she was in a cold room, she got up and opened the door, she saw a hallway, she started avoiding security, she entered a room, she saw a computer, she started walking towards it, and sat down, and she had full access, she came along a file, and saw her name, when she saw it, she got up and started running, when suddenly the alarm sounded, lights blinded her, cannons opened up, when she regained her vision, she saw the cannons, a cannon fired a blob and hit her, she pulled it off and tried to shake it off, but it refused, then another cannon fired another blob, she started running, cannons started firing, she tried to dodge it, but a blob hit her foot, causing her to trip, but she got up and started flying, she tried to dodge the blobs, but blobs kept hitting her, soon she is getting too heavy, that she crashed into the ground, she tried to get up, but the blobs kept hitting her, she tried to get up again, but a blob hit her face, causing her to run out of breath, and she stares at the exit, as the blob cover her face, then she blacked out, the guards came and took her to her cell, and put her hands and feet in the metallic orbs and hanged her by the electric ring.