olιver wood (Part 1)

Word count: 669

Oliver wood, that stupid quidditch captain. He was determined, and so passionate about quidditch. We've been best friends for maybe a few years now. His adorable doe eyes burrowing into my soul everytime I see them.

I can admit it

I'm in love with Oliver Wood

"Hey Ollie!" I squeak, hugging him tightly. We had just gotten back to school from Christmas Break. He laughs and ruffles my hair. I giggle and shake my head "Did you have a fun Christmas?" I ask.

He smiled and rubbed the back of his head "Well, my parents wanted you to come with for Christmas so you can imagine how that went." He grins. I smack his arm "And you didn't tell me? I totally would have gone!" I gasp, acting out a very offended posture. Oliver grabs my hands "You were very excited to see your parents and I didn't want to ruin that by offering to spend three weeks with someone wayyyy better." He laughs.

I roll my eyes as we walk into the school, and up to the Gryffindor common room, I watch Oliver sprawl across the couch in front of the fireplace. I walk over to him and kneel beside him, feeling the warmth on my back from the fire.

"Hey, Ollie?" I murmur lightly and he responds with a small grunt. I take in a deep breath "What do you think we would be like, if we had never met?" I ask, my gaze taking hold of his, as a pained look smooths onto his face "Y/N, I don't care about that." He says, and I feel my heart drop "There is no reality I'm in, without you. I just don't see it." Oliver whispers, leaning back onto the couch, staring up at the ceiling. I smile gently "Just like Yin and Yang, huh?" I giggle. He grin and smacks my arm "Exactly. No balance without the chaos, and I happen to love your chaos." He says, as I lean my head into his stomach "Yeah, me too.." I breath out, feeling his hands run through my hair.

"I--" I begin, but quickly stop myself

I love you

Oliver looks at me, with a questioning look, and I smile up at him "I lost my train of thought, sorry." I giggle.

2 months later

I watch the Quidditch match from afar, sitting beside Ginny and Luna. I wasn't particularly close with them, so there wasn't much of a conversation. Once the game was over, I ran down the stairs waiting for Oliver to congratulate him for winning. Fred and George were the first Ines to walk into the pitch, I smile and hug them "Congrats guys, you did.... Well you did okay, your form was a little off." I laughs as Fred grabs my arms "You said what you bloody mop bucket?" George says, and grabs the side of my hair, tying it INTO A KNOT. "YOU PANSY PRICKS!" I growl, trying to untangle my hair.

I see Oliver walk in, I turn to Fred and George "I need to congratulate Oliver, I'll talk to you guys in a minute, wait for me" I laugh. George leans against the wall "Always." he winks, I roll my eyes and walk over to Oliver. "Hey Wood, you did good. Congrats on the win." I laugh. He smiles and rubs the back of his neck "Yeah it was pretty great." I smile and begin to speak "Hey I haven't seen you in a bit are you, oka--" I get cut off by a dark haired girl wrapping her arms around Oliver and pulling him into a kiss.

My eyes widen, as I feel the air get knocked out of my lungs. "I'm gonna...yeah I'm gonna go." I chuckle awkwardly and walk over to the twins. Fred wraps his arms around me and sighs "That was rough, I'm sorry Y/N..." He murmurs. I sigh, feeling the tears building up in my eyes "It's, its okay...."