when enough is enoough pt 1 - 5

When Enough is Enough

Chapter 1.

I walked in and set my stuff down beside the couch. She sat there playing her video game like always. She never recognized me, at least sometimes.

"Star, what did I say about being late?" she said as I sat down fixing my hair since it snowed.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly. She turned off her game and looked at me. I looked away biting my lip. I had make-up on my black and blue bruise that was close to my eyes. It's from that fight we had last night before I left to go home.

"Your hiding the mark." she went to touch it but I flinched.

"Julie please don't touch it." I pushed my glasses up.

"Did I say I was sorry?" she smiled.

"You said it a thousand of times." I stood and walked into the kitchen. She followed.

"Well I am sorry" I nodded at her and opened a cabinet and pulled out Reese's puffs.

"You don't mind do you?"

"No."

I finished eating and put my bowl away then went back to where Julie was sitting. She moved over to make room for me but instead I sat on her. She giggled and put her arms around me.

That's how I fell for her. She's not shy, she's very outgoing. But when she's mad she gets abusive. She's nice right after though, cuddly. She repeats her sorries and makes me fall for her again. I can't help it we been together for four and half years. And I'm not going to throw something like that long away over one or two little bruises. Its not like its that big of a deal. Besides she's hot.

"Did I ever tell you, you are cute?" she said, grabbing my right hand

"Mhm." I blushed a little.

"Even cuter." she poked my cheek.

"I am?" I giggled and kissed her putting my left hand gently on her face, knowing my hand was cold.

She kissed back then flinched, since my hands were freezing. "Your hands are like ice."

I moved them. "Sorry." I said putting my hands to my sides.

"Here" she grabbed them and put them under her jacket.

I smiled and kissed her again, wrapping my arms around her waist I moved closer to her.

She giggled and kissed me. "I love you, you know that right?"

"I know baby. I love you too." I smiled at her.

Chapter 2.

I got up and walked over to my makeup stand, looking at my bruise. I sat down staring at it. I sighed and took out my makeup to hide the bruise, then stood up and got my clothes and a towel and hopped in the shower.

I touched up my bruise and fixed my hair right before my phone rang

"Hello." I answered.

"I'm outside." Julie said then hung up.

I walked outside it was a little chilly. She wasn't there.

"Julie?" I walked a little more. I looked down the street.

"Julie this isn't funny." I turned around and started to walk around my house. I saw the shadow across the grass and I knew it was hers. I could just tell. I followed it as it moved away.

"Baby." she said smiling.

"Julie." I knew that look. The dead look she'd give me when she was mad.

when enough is enoough pt 1 - 5On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara