As he leans closer to her bump, their baby kicked as both Shaurya and Mehak giggled. They know, every time Shaurya express his love their baby gets excited.

At evening, Mehak was wearing a party wear for pregnancy. A fancy gown which suited her well and she did her hair . She cant zip them well and struggled a bit but Shaurya who walk in from the wardrobe, came to her aid and helped her to zip up her dress. He hugged her from behind as he looked at Mehak who blushed as she pouted.

Mehak: What is the need to go for a party now Shaurya. I don't feel like going to any party, look at me, I look terribly fat with a huge bulky tummy.

Quickly turn her to face him and caressing her bump Shaurya smiled at her innocence.

Shaurya: First and foremost you are not ugly, bulky fat. You are pregnant. You are 8 months pregnant and waiting to pop in another 3 weeks. I agree you put a lot of weight but that doesn't change how I feel about you and my love for you. My business partner is holding a party and he invited both of us to attend. Maa is not at home and I don't want to leave you alone that's why I got you this beautiful dress and we are going. Don't worry about anything, I guarantee you, tonight everyone going to look at you.

Mehak quickly brush off and turn from him as she checks the drawer where she stores her earring. She was looking for a matching earring till Shaurya walks.

Shaurya: I think this one will be the perfect match for this dress, what you say? (he opens and show her the earring container, Mehak quickly tried to grab from his hand but he avoided and take them out to wear it in her ears by himself)

Mehak: (giggling as she looked at him at the mirror) wow Shaurya this earring looks stunning. But I never seen them before.

Shaurya: That's because its my gift for you, and I just got them today when I was collecting your dress.

He nuzzled her and Mehak rested on his warmth as his palm went to caress her bump.

Mehak: if we keep going to stand like this then the party will be over Shaurya.

Shaurya: Oops come let's get going okay.

He held her palm as he guided her the stairs to go downstairs. Mehak lifted the gown a little as she walks down slowly. As she reached the floor, Naughty came barking at her wiggling his tail. Mehak giggled looking at him and she started to talk to him in baby language. She cant bend as her bump was not helping her. Quickly Awara came there and picked him up, as Shaurya told him that they are going out and take care of Naughty. Shaurya walked her to the car and make her sit comfortably, as he buckled her up and runs to his seat and start the ignition to the event location. In the car, Mehak turned on the radio as she hums the song. Though Shaurya focused on the road, his left palm will find his way to her bump and caress them occasionally. They reached the posh hotel lobby, he gets down from the car as he handover the key to the concierge and one of the guards open the door for Mehak. Shaurya quickly gets to her as he brings her out of the car. Mehak looped her arms with Shaurya and walked in slowly. Shaurya was busy replying his mobile and Mehak looked the decoration, they entered the event hall and the hall was filled many guests, many faces were known to Mehak and some were new to her, the hall was decorated ornately. She quickly pulled Shaurya near her to whisper to him.

Mehak: Shaurya, your business partner has a good taste, look at the decoration, looks wow. By the way I didn't ask, what function is this. This looks extremely grand, is it his family function or business event?

Shaurya: Glad you like the decoration and setup. Come let's check everything around.

Mehak: But Shaurya most of the guests here all look familiar. I think I have seen them somewhere.