"Sorry, our bad,"

"You're indestructible so that wouldn't be too smart of a plan," I chuckled.

Ray stumbled.

"Alright, Maebel," Henry looked at me.

"Whip off that blindfold," Charlotte ordered.

I smiled and reached to Ray's head, tugging the bandanna up and off of him. Ray looked around.

"Happy super-anniversary!" Charlotte, Henry, and I yelled in unison.

Ray shrugged, "I don't get it,"

I smiled up at him, "You, sir, are in for a treat,"

"You are gonna have the ultimate kid's weekend of fun," Charlotte explained, moving near the stuff on the ground.

"What? What are you guys talking about?"

"Since you missed out on being a real kid..." Henry glanced at me.

"This weekend we're going to do all the fun kid stuff you missed out on," I finished.

"What? Really?" Ray smiled again.

"Yeah," Charlotte nodded.

Ray paused, "Wait," he turned to me, "You've only started leaving the Man Cave recently, for reasons other than emergencies. Are you going to celebrate?"

I rubbed his tricep, "Don't worry about me, Ray. This weekend is all about you,"

He smiled and turned back to Charlotte.

"Look, we got camping equipment," Charlotte gestured.

"Tickets to Six Poles Over Swellview," Henry nodded toward the clear-board.

"A cool new bike," I beamed.

"Whoa," Ray walked over to it, "Hold up. I don't know how to ride a bike,"

I gave him a small smile, "We know. So, we're gonna teach you,"

He beamed, "Honest?"

"Yeah," Henry chuckled.

"Totally," Charlotte nodded.

"Hey, you even got us matching t-shirts," Ray pointed at the orange and red colored clothes.

Henry picked up a red shirt, "Uh-huh, for Ray's weekend of fum," 

Ray furrowed his eyebrows, "Fum?"

Charlotte cringed, "The t-shirt store messed up,"

"Oh, okay. Well, why are there six t-shirts?"

Henry trailed, "Uh," he nudged Charlotte, "Tell Ray who's coming,"

Charlotte looked at Henry incredulously before turning back to Ray, "Our friend Jasper and Henry's little sister, Piper,"

Ray groaned, "Aw, no. Why?"

"Well, Piper sprained her ankle," Henry explained.

"So?"

"She's on crutches. So, when we get to Six Poles, we get to go to the front of the line for all the rides," Henry stepped closer to him.

"Ah," Ray moaned, "And why are we bringing your bucket-loving friend with the sweaty hands?"

"Because that's Jasper's camping stuff," I gestured, "And when you get to know him, he's a lot of fum," 

Ray chuckled.

"Now, put on your t-shirt and let the fum begin," Charlotte beamed.

Ray placed a hand on mine and Henry's shoulder, glancing between the three of us, "You know, you guys are really sweet to do all this for me. Is it really time for me to put on my special t-shirt?" He bounced like a child.