Anshitsu (Dark Room)

*SPOILER ALERT, IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE MANGA PLS BE AWARE THERE IS A SLIGHT SPOILER*

The first thing that Hawks felt was pain, a dull throbbing in his head that made him groan when his eyes fluttered. The air around him smelt crisp, cold in a way as if he was surrounded by ice. He couldn't see anything for a moment, eyes not yet adjusted to the darkness. Hawks' whole body was sore and stiff, every movement was ten times the amount of effort. "Fuck..." He shook his head, where was he? How did he get here? Hawks couldn't remember anything... He tried to stretch out his wings but when he did the sound of chains on cement weighed him down. "Wha-" He turned to look over his shoulder, seeing large clasps around the base of his wings that strung up chains attached to the wall, another set around his ankles. He could barely move. God, it hurt... Hawks tried to make sense of the situation but his brain was fried... he wasn't wearing a shirt? No hero uniform? He wasn't out on a mission that landed him here... what could hav-
"Hawks...?"
His head shot up at the sound of a meek and trembling voice, so familiar... no... please don't let it be.
"Hawks... are you awake?"
"Seiko?" He couldn't stop his voice from cracking, heart breaking inside of his chest ... they were in here too? He squinted, eyes finally adjusting to the dark and being able to see across the room.

He couldn't bear the sight, instantly lunging forward to try and reach them but the chains held him back

He couldn't bear the sight, instantly lunging forward to try and reach them but the chains held him back. "SEIKO! SEIKO LOOK AT ME!" Hawks felt tears bubble in the frames of his eyes at the sight of them, in nothing but his old t-shirt and their panties... their mouth bloodied at the corner and temple bruised black and blue. "Look at me, baby! FUCK! Seiko! Who did this to you?! What's happening?!"
All Seiko could do was sob, they were so cold from sitting on this cement floor, leaking pipes hanging over their head that made it slightly damp. Just enough to be bothersome. It was torture. They'd learned not to move, not to pull on the restraints, all they did was bruise their wrists, make them weak. "I-I don't remember-any-thing!" They could feel their chest tighten, the more tears that came the more their throat felt swollen. Seiko couldn't breathe, panic taking over every ounce of their body.
Hawks could see Seiko falling apart, face going white and hands shaking, their gasps echoing as they struggled to catch a breath. He leaned as far forward as he could to them, trying to hold their attention and focus... God he wished he could just touch them. Just hold them in his arms to comfort them through his. He had to be strong. Hawks couldn't be the worried boyfriend in this situation. He had to be a Hero. "Seiko! Seiko hey! Look at me! Look at me baby, focus on me okay? I'm gonna get us out of here... listen to my voice. Shhh, that's it." He cooed. Seiko had never been in a predicament like this before... life or death. This was new even to him but Hawks had training, he was quick to think on his feet and could keep his cool. Seiko had only been training, working hard on improving, they didn't have any real-world experience yet.
Seiko shook their head, chest caving in defeat as they heard Hawks' words. "No... w-we can't get out... Hawks..." Tears streamed down their pale cheeks, eyes only glancing up from underneath furrowed brows. "Hawks I- I don't know why but... I-I can't use my quirk...It's gone..."
Hawks' eyes widened likes saucers, no quirk wha-? He shook his head, about to speak again when the loud echo of footsteps came from outside the door. He watches in horror as it opens, stomach flipping upsidedown as everything came flooding back in.
"Well, well, well... look who's finally awake..." Dabi grinned at him. Eyes trailing over his perfectly sculpted body. "Even all tied up like this you still look so... innocent." He chose his words carefully.
Hawks felt rage pulse through his chest and he ignored the pain, ignored his throbbing head and aching wings, pulling as far from the wall as he could just to get his hands around Dabi's throat. To rip him to shreds for even THINKING of Seiko, let alone touching them. " DABI YOU SICK BASTARD!" He growled, body slamming back down onto the ground as the chains reached their maximum stretch. "I'll fucking kill you."
Dabi ignored him, face expressionless as he turned 100% of his attention to Seiko. He strolled over to them, leisurely pinching their tear-stained cheeks between his thumb and pointer finger. " I tried so many times to try and convince Hawks you know? It didn't have to come to this... I even threatened to kill you." Dabi tsked. " Death would be so much easier... but no... that's not good enough." He pushed their face to the side, toying with them in a way, fingers running down their jaw in a comforting manner only to be rough a second later. Pinching, grabbing what he could. Dabi's eyes were speculative looking down at Seiko. "So I thought of something better-"
Hawks couldn't stand to see Dabi's hands all over his love, playing with them as they tried to hold back tears. He wished Seiko knew they didn't have to be strong for him. It was okay to be scared... his anger flared at the thought of Dabi killing them because of him. "Leave them alone! D-Don't touch them! This isn't their fault Dabi! What happened between us has NOTHING to do with Seiko! Leave them out of this!"
He only smirked at Hawks' pathetic cries for his love... knowing he was finally getting to him. Getting past that false confidence, that faulty, cocky persona he'd created. Deep down Dabi knew Hawks was still just a pathetic, misunderstood boy. Just like him. Hurting just like he did. "Death would be too easy...nonono... I had to go beyond that." He walked around Seiko, watching their body tremble made him feel such pleasure, Seiko was trying to be strong... but he knew they were scared. They should be. "If I had just killed you then Hawks would come after me yes,... but he wouldn't stay."
Hawks pulled on his chains, watching Dabi circle Seiko like a vulture, waiting to take advantage of their prey. "No! You're right I'd NEVER stay with you! You're too far gone Dabi!"
Dabi stopped behind Seiko, his fingers slinking around their throat and pulling it backward, he dug his knee into their back, taking extra long to lean down, and with a devilish smirk gracing his lips he looked up to Hawks. Staring directly into his panicked eyes and held his free hand up next to his own face, letting blue flames dance in his palm. "Tell me Keigo... how long do you think you can listen to them scream?"