Chapter-7 •My First kiss and love•

Začať od začiatku

When she sees hot spring and sees nozel sitting in the water shirtless, "nozel-san?????" Y/n questions, Nozel looks backward as he sees y/n in the towel and low bun something goes on his stomach but he keeps his composure and smiles a little, y/n blushes looking at nozel's bare chest "oh welcome y/n, today I thought to help you get rid of your hydrophobia and at the same same time help you relax." Nozel says in his monotone voice, y/n widens her eyes and looks at the water "i-i don't think that's necessary nozel-san!" Y/n shutters as she has never been to a hot spring because of her water fear "y/n...trust me, I'm here with you." Nozel says as he puts his hands forward for y/n to take, at first y/n is hesitant to hold his hand but she eventually takes it.

Slowly walking towards the water,y/n takes a deep breath, while stepping into the water she felt okay but as she was stepping deeper into the water her memories were starting to budge.
Her breathing got heavier, she held nozel's hand tight "you have to die!" A voice rung from y/n's memories, A person was trying to drown her, A tear drops from y/n's eyes, she starts to panic "i-i can't do this!" Y/n cries, without thinking nozel, pulls her in the hot water, y/n widens her eyes, nozel pulls her to his chest hugging her "shh! It's alright, I'm here with you y/n....always!" Nozel said in a sweet voice, holding her tight, y/n quickly calms down in his warmth, she loosens up herself letting nozel hug her properly as she hugs back.

Nozel breaks the hug quickly and looks deep into y/n's eyes, he slides one hand down y/n's waist and another hand to her cheeks, y/n just looks at him little confused, Nozel moves his face closer to y/n, she could feel his hot breath on her lips, 'should I do this?' Nozel thought as he pauses, he looks at y/n, she gives him a confused and innocent look, his eyes drift towards her misty lips "ugh! I can't take this anymore!" Nozel grunts as he pulls y/n by her waist closing the distance between them, without any delay he smashes his lips on her, y/n widens her eyes, y/n didn't know how to kiss so didn't let him in but Nozel moves his hands around y/n's body making her moan "Ahh!" Y/n lets out a sweet moan giving nozel an entrance, she finally gets the kissing thing and finally kisses him back, Nozel lets out a satisfied growl, y/n wraps her hand around nozel pulling him closer as she softly grabs his hair giving butterflies in Nozel's stomach.

Nozel pulls out from the kiss "y/n...I like you!" Nozel says with his red ears, y/n gasps with a blush "w-what?!!!....n-nozel-san! I've liked you ever since I was five! Do you know how long I've waited for those words!!" Y/n said smiling like an idiot, Nozel looks at her with widened eyes, he again pulls her closer and kisses her but with more passion, he slowly removes y/n's towel, y/n widens her eyes "n-nozel-san! I-!" Y/n hesitates "you can trust me y/n, I'll take care of you!" Nozel says as he was equally nervous as y/n.
y/n slightly nods giving herself to Nozel, Nozel leaves wet kisses on y/n's neck making her moan which turns on nozel more.
(Sexual scene ahead..lol!)

Nozel leave soft kisses on her collar bone not forgetting to keep things slow and steady, he knew what he was doing. y/n could not process her mind anymore, the pleasure of nozel's lips on her skin made her mind go fuzzy, she was holding back her moans because of embarrassment 'i- I have imagined doing this with him before..but this feels beyond good in reality!'.

"don't hold back your voice love, let me hear it," Nozel said as he stared into her eyes giving her small peck on forehaed

Nozel gets ahold of y/n's thighs indicating to wrap her legs around nozel's waist so she does. he lets out a painful groan as she wraps her legs around his waist. y/n stops and looks at nozel worried "oh my lord nozel-kun I'm sorry!!!" she apologies removing her legs but nozel stops her "shh it's fine..I'm much stronger than you think" nozel smirks a little as y/n bashfully looks away "Look at me y/n.." nozel softly says spreading warmth in y/n's heart