1

"Hey," Junkyu tried to wake up Yoshi, who is taking a nap under the tree. They were out in the school field where some people hang out most of the time. "Yoshi, lunch time is over."

"Mhm." Yoshi groaned and faced the other side. Junkyu rolled his eyes trying to wake up Yoshi by tickling him on his knee.

"Kanemoto." Finally, Yoshi sat up and grabbed his backpack, putting it on his right shoulder. Junkyu grinned at how he acts. "Didn't I tell you to sleep early?"

"Sorry father, I was overwhelmed by the game I was playing last night." Yoshi had his eyebrows furrowed due to the lack of sleep even though he took a nap for 15 minutes before his next class started.

"Yeah right, you literally called me in the middle of the night asking me to accompany you while watching a horror movie." Junkyu smirked and put his hand around his shoulder. Yoshi let out a big sigh.

"Okay, I wasn't scared of the horror movie. It was the jumpscares that threw me off!" They both laughed and proceeded to the hallway. Junkyu and Yoshi are joking as the senior guys pass by them who were coming out from their classroom. Both of them stopped fucking around as a guy with a blonde hair looked Junkyu in the eyes, making both of them stare at each other for seconds.

"Let's go, Junkyu!" Yoshi exclaimed, waiting for Junkyu who just stood there making eye contact with one of the senior boys. Yoshi was confused about what Junkyu was doing. "Junkyu!"

The guy with blonde hair smiled at Junkyu and walked away with the guys he's with. Junkyu got lost in that moment and looked at Yoshi who was waiting for him. He smiled unintentionally to Yoshi who quickly removed his gaze at Junkyu.

Maybe, this is the first time that Junkyu liked someone.