Info!

I have a million ideas for this and I finally got a chance to do it! Ok, so I have OCs and a story to tell, and you have the ability to talk to my OCs as everything plays out.
This is a prologue to another ask blog I plan on opening at some point with a friend.

M!R (Magic!reader) allowed, just nothing too inappropriate. (Ex. Smutty stuff or something idk)

This will have a storyline that shows up gradually.

This is meant for people to get used to my characters, and for them to understand them while, hopefully, still being entertaining while we get the ask blog figured out more.

Characters! For now at least, I plan on adding a few more later on.

Extra info on Meep, that wasn't covered before: Sexuality: BisexualPronouns: He/She/TheyMore info on the flowers: Ok, so the flowers start appearing as my mental state worsens, and they go away as it gets better

Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/She/They
More info on the flowers: Ok, so the flowers start appearing as my mental state worsens, and they go away as it gets better. The only difference to hanahaki really, is the cause. For anyone that does not know, hanahaki is a love disease caused by one-sided love. You can die from it if your crush doesn't love you back. There is a way to remove them surgically, but it's a last resort as it takes away your emotions too. Mine is caused by the fact that I don't always feel loved, or that I don't deserve anything. They are caused by anxiety and stress. I can also die from them.

More info on Daymian:Sexuality: Straight, but still an allyPronouns: He/himAge: 9 Birthday: March 12He also cross dresses a bit, I forgot to mention that

Sexuality: Straight, but still an ally
Pronouns: He/him
Age: 9
Birthday: March 12
He also cross dresses a bit, I forgot to mention that. He looks really good in dresses though, prove me wrong.

Extra info:Sexuality: Asexual lesbianPronouns: She/herAge: 13Birthday: February 22

Extra info:
Sexuality: Asexual lesbian
Pronouns: She/her
Age: 13
Birthday: February 22.
She is an albino, which is why her skin is so pale. This is not why her hair and one of her eyes in white though. Her eye is white due to other genetics, and her hair is white due to the magic she developed while younger. Oh yeah, she's also magical. And needs a brace on her right arm.

I'm really bad at making rec sheets, sorry T^T.
Note: Kenya, Daymian, and Meep's backstory is meant to be revealed gradually.

And I think that's it, but feel free to let me know if I missed something! Now, onto the book!