Arrival

The house was big, it looked evil though. Something about it made me even more curious. I stepped in and felt someone's eyes on me. I looked behind me and saw a boy 6 foot something, longish blonde hair, deep brown eyes. "Hello?". No reply, it must of been in my head but if it wasn't DAMN he was HOT. I looked back and nobody was there. I went up to my room and unpacked my bags and I hid my vibrator under my mattress. I was wet just from the thought of it. I finished unpacking then went downstairs and ate my food. I got tired and went up to bed, pulled out my vibrator and slowly slid it down my smooth skin, moaning lightly from the tingles. I held it to my neck it felt like lips, mmmm so damn good. I slid down and held it on my pussy I started moaning, the vibrations on my clit felt to fucking good.I closed my eyes for a second when I opened them that same boy was looking at me "can i help?" he whispered and then started kissing me. His lips were like cushions, he kissed my neck and I let out a small whimper "your cute" he murmured. I took off his green striped sweater, "who are you?" I asked, "Tate Langdon, and you?" I replied "Violet, Violet Harmon". He nodded and took my bra off, he kissed my breast and I pulled off his heavy demon jeans. I could tell he was hard so I stroked his dick. He looked into my eyes "do you want to?" He asked. "Yes, I really do". I took his pants off and he got on top of me. He kissed me gently then put it inside me, it felt so good, he went in and out and I whimpered. "Oh fuck" I heard him say. We kept kissing but my lips were weak and so were my legs. He went faster and I screamed "FUCK TATE". It felt amazing, hus inches pushing in and out of me, hitting all the right places. I was a moaning mess. I could feel an orgasm building up inside me. I came on his dick and the feeling of my pussy tensing must of made him cum too. He laughed and pulled out. "Was that better than your little toy" he asked. "Yes, it was". He put on his clothes and kissed me on the head, then went off to somewhere, who the fuck was he?