𝐢. 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐀 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞

Start from the beginning

     Moon looked at her and smiled sadly. "I'd be a little nicer. Half the kids in school know karate now."

     "Does that make Aisha Queen bitch?"

     Ryan rolled his eyes at her as Moon continued talking to the girl. "You didn't hear? After the fight, her parents moved her to a private school. They even put their house up for sale."

     "At least there's some good news."

     "Maybe for you. I feel bad for Sam. Her and Aisha were friends since they were little."

     Ryan checked his phone again and groaned in frustration. "Have you talked to Mara at all in the past two weeks," he asked Moon.

     Moon shook her head sadly. "I tried texting and calling, but she never answered."

     Yasmine scoffed at them. "Why are you so worried about her? She's a bitch just like Aisha."

     Ryan glared at her. "Don't talk about her like that. If anyone is a bitch it's you for bullying a bunch of kids for years."

     Yasmine stepped up to him. "Don't act so high and mighty. The last time I checked you were a bully too."

     Moon pushed the two apart. "Let's not fight ok? This year is going to be full of positive energy and I won't let you two or anyone else ruin it. Just try and get along. Now Ryan are you saying you haven't seen her at all?"

     "Maybe once or twice, but she's been really distant."

The trio continued to walk and Yasmine stopped in her tracks when she looked at the door. "No effing way." Moon and Ryan looked at her confused before looking in the same direction.

     Moon's jaw dropped. "Holy shit that's—"

     An arm wrapped around both Moon and Yasmine's shoulders and Max stuck his head between the two of them. "Hot. That's hot."

     The four watched as Mara strutted into school like she owned the place. She had sunglasses on and her half-dyed hair fell down her back in curls. She was wearing a dark green crop top with a leather skirt and her combat boots. The group watched as she walked past a group of boys who were staring at her and winked before going to her locker.

     Ryan thought this was the best time to confront her and rushed over to her, the three of them following him. "Uh Mars, are you feeling ok?"

Mara looked at her brother and smiled at him. "I feel great."

Max leaned on the locker beside hers. "Yeah you do Bobby."

Mara pulled her sunglasses down slightly to look at the boy and rolled her eyes. Her gaze drifted over and landed on Yasmine and a devilish grin overtook her features. She pushed her sunglasses back up and walked up to the girl. "Hey, Yasmine."

"Mara."

Mara leaned closer to Yasmine and put one hand on the locker beside the blonde's head. She leaned in so her lips were right next to Yasmine's ear. "We, are going to have so much fun this year."