Chapter 67: Continuing

Start from the beginning

"Why, what's wrong princess? Are you feeling sick?"

"No, I just want to be with you today." I said tears finally falling.

"Hey, hey I will okay. I'll stay. If George asked what happened I'll tell him. Don't cry, I'm right here."

"Please don't leave."

"I'm not I promise." He pulled me closer and laid my head on his shoulder. He laid a hand on my stomach. "He or she's getting bigger. Cant wait to take care of our little child."

"Me neither." I automatically started laughing remembering something that was funny from a while ago.

"Are you laughing?" He asked looking at me and trying not to laugh so he can ask the question. I nodded.

"Ah, the mood swings you have to love them."

"Freddie?"

"Yes?"

"Can you get a glass of water? But come right back?"

"Of course. Is your head pounding again?"

"Yea. I would do it myself but I'm dizzy when I stand up now."

"I don't understand why they made pregnancy hard for some women with all the symptoms. Of course, I'll go get you a glass of water. I'll be right back."

He left the room and I rolled over onto my back looking at the ceiling. Next week Hermione and Ginny get to find out the gender and we get to find out. I cant believe it's happening so quick. And now I'm starting to grow a bump and it's getting more real.

"Here you go." Fred snaps me out of the daze I was in by handing me a glass of water and getting back into bed.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I drank the water and turned back around to face him.

"You okay?" He asked running his hands through my hair and looking me in the eyes.

"Yea. I'm just really tired I didn't sleep a lot last night."

"I'm sorry. Take a nap if you'd like. I'll be here when you wake up I promise." He says kissing my forehead.

I reached up and kissed him.

"Goodnight Freddie." I mumbled feeling warm and safe in his arms.

Another week went by and it was time to go to the appointment. Times were getting harder and I can't believe I'm five months pregnant already.

"Ready, love?" Fred asked.

"Yep." I stood up and held onto his hand to keep walking. My legs were staring to cramp now. Only four more months to go.

"Have fun and let me know when Hermione got the information." George says as we left.

I'd be using Delta to write to Hermione. Fred thinks I'm becoming way too weak to travel at all now. But we have to today for the appointment.

We stepped into the fire place then after a few seconds we were at Headquarters again. This time we walked because the place wasn't too far.

Walking into the place the same lady was at the desk.

"Ah, I see a change of name." She says brightly. "Did you guys get married?"

"Yep. A few weeks ago."

"Glad to hear! Congrats. Someone will be with you shortly have a seat over there for now."