prom day

You and Joseph were kissing while going downstairs, you felt Joseph's heart beating and you were slowly smiling on his beautiful face. He was grabbing you in the waist and you were slowly falling on the ground because of your long high heels and your lover grabbing your waist. He was humming to your left ear and you were surprised. 

"Пожалуйста, Джозеф, спаси меня от падения" you said while Stalin was almost trying to reach your lower waist, you were wrapping your thighs around him so you won't fall, while you and your lover were going downstairs, Stalin almost fell and held the wall.

Beria was walking downstairs, carrying a big pack of vodka and soda bottles, he didn't mind what you and Joseph were doing on the stairs. 

"давай, моя малышка Лалалупси, хватит обнимать меня ногами. куколка" said Joseph while he removed your legs off him.

The prom party was prepared for all of the Soviet leaders, you and Joseph were down to the meeting room for a beautiful prom dance. Joseph laid you in the sofa, you were blushing onto his face and you hugged his neck a little tighter. Joseph took your arm off and hugged you tightly and you blushed naturally onto his beautiful facial hair.

Brezhnev and his former American friend Aretha Franklin were eating a delicious cake before performing on stage, you and Joseph the perfect couple were standing on a lampost while you were hugging and dancing with your crush on the checkered dance floor. He thinks that you're perfect for him so he grabs your left leg and he danced with you.

"I want to fall with you, y/n..."

"My handsome Stalin!"

"О, ты хочешь романтики? мальчик?"

"Я хочу знать, хотите ли вы медленного танца ..."

Joseph grabbed your hand and kissed you, he walked with you on to the lighting checkered floor and another American-Serbian man named Pierre Cannon and he slightly smiled at you and your partner's dance moves.

Pierre: "Ey'yall beautiful Russians. Ha! Can't stop smiling in that dance. I hope that I will join the dance next week."

Stalin: "Come on y/n, давайте наслаждаться в другой комнате."

Y/N: "Сталин! Мы идем в кулисах! Пойдем со мной!"

Pierre approached you and the manly Soviet leader.

"Can I join the backstage fun? Please? Please? *sigh* било како, Хвала што сте ми се придружили. Мама ће ме упозорити."

Pierre approached to the door the backstage room while you and Joseph are going to enjoy a lot of fun, he sneaked and opened the door and he saw you but he closed the door, you wearing a nice magenta tear-away dress, you were trying to impress Stalin with  pure hourglass body.

"Иди сюда милашка" said Stalin in a deep Georgian accent.

"Мне? Сталин?" you replied. 

"Хотите еще один медленный танец, девушка с телом в форме песочных часов?"

"💖💖💖Вы ослепительная красная звезда!💖💖💖"