1: Welcome To Derry

—The picture above is the outfit your wearing and which you were also wearing on the plane if you don't like it pretend you were wearing something else —

~
"Baby, wake up we're here!" I hear my mothers excited voice whisper to me. I stretch my body out as much as I can in the small taxi we were in which picked us up from the airport. Man I was scared, I'd be starting a completely new life in a whole new country with not even friends to start off with.
I look out the window and see a surprisingly lovely house, nothing to special but i was liking the look of it. It had a large front garden covered in freshly cut grass and a a stone walkway leading to the front door. The door was a bright blue making it seem very welcoming. I clambered out of the car and stood back taking a nice good look at the entire house. Wow I really like the look of it. I felt my body beginning to sweat as the sun beemed down i was very over dressed but it was because when we left England it was very early morning and deadly cold.

My mum and dad stood either side of me while my brother was already on the porch inspecting it. "Wow it's lovely don't you think y/n!" Mum asks "yeh but I'm dying to see the inside!" I say and run to the front door shoving Noah out the way "move it fat ass I say purposely moving him to the side" "shut up... hay guess what" "what" I say turning to look at him "I'm having the biggest room" he sprints into the house the moment Dad unlocks the door. I go to the bedrooms upstairs where as Noah goes to the downstairs one "shit, shit,shit" I whisper to myself hoping this ones the bigger of the two (well there's three rooms but the biggest of them all was our parents one) .

I go into the room and yesss surely this is the bigger of the two it's a perfectly square room with a window on one wall and on the wall facing big sliding mirror doors which opened up to a closet. "Oh my god... yesssssss" I say to myself. At this point I'm sweating like a pig in my coat and hoodie. I through my coat down into the carpet and pull my hoodie over my head so I'm just in my black crop top. I collapse on the floor and just lay there for a moment panting heavily and taking everything in.

~
Later that evening by 8:00 my bed is situated beside the window and my desk facing my bed up against the wall. I'm starving luckily dads getting a mccdonalds for us tonight because like they'd cook when we've barely unpacked at all yet... all we had was the furniture at the moment.

"Y/n YOUR FOOD!" Dad calls up "COMING" I shout back as I pretty much lunge down the stairs. "Yes yes yes thanks dad!" I say sitting beside him facing my brother and mother and dig into my mccdonalds.

After food, I get ready for bed. Once I'm in my pyjamas I sit looking out the window for a while just watching everything and nothing at the same time. The sky was beautiful ,the sun was setting and I looking at the merging yellows and oranges and reds in the sky and that were fading away to change into night. 2 boys ride passed on there bikes. I didn't get a great look at them but one had dark curly hair and a bright coloured shirt on and the other had neat side partied dark brown hair and a white shirt with blue sleeves. The one with the blue and white shirt only stopped a few houses down, maybe I could say hi to him at some point, whereas the other kid sped round the corner shouting a quick "bye!".I led back into my bed and instantly fell asleep forgetting to close the curtains or say good night to my parents.

I woke up to a feeling of somebody leaning across me. It was my mum stretching across to close my curtains, the sky was now pitch black and the stars were brightly glimmering. "Night night baby" I felt her warm comforting kiss on my forehead I smiled and whispered with my eyes stilled closed "love you" and I heard my dad also answer with "love you darling".