Chapter 1

Ally POV

I was a peaceful morning. Me and the girls all ate pancakes and bacon. Camilla though decided to eat all the whip cream so our pancakes were whip-creamless. We forgot all about time and stayed in our Pjs all day.

Lauren POV

I was watching love actually when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" I yelled so the rest of the girls would hear me.

I walked up from the couch and opened the door only to find One Direction and Simon Cowell.

My eyes grew bigger in as I looked at each of one of them including Harry who actually was kinda cute.

"Hello Lauren I need to talk to you and the rest of the girls. Can we come in?" Simon said.

"Umm... Sure, ill just...go call the girls. Come in." I said blushing. I have to admit I wasn't the smartest around boys. Even if they are older than me.

They stepped in the house and I regretted not cleaning the house this morning. As I was calling the girls I noticed the boys were wearing disguises.Whats happening?

"Girls.....this might sound like I'm lying but 1D are in the living room and so is uncle Simon and they want to talk to us.....LETS GO!" I said in a hushed voice.

They all looked at me crazy but then realized I was telling the truth.

We were walking down the stairs and I really wished Camila didn't wear her moose shoes that made moose sounds.

I really hoped they didn't mind the sound cuz I did.

We finally sat at the couch and waited for Simon to talk while a certain Harry kept glancing over me like he didn't think I saw him.

"Girls, were in a little.......trouble." Simon said. This cant be good.

****************

"So your telling me that one direction said that they would give money to a hospital,which they did,but the media says your using the money for yourselfs, and are going to put them in jail?" Ally repeated.

"Yes ally that's exactly what I'm saying." Simon answered.

The boys looked nervous but cute in a way.

"Why don't you just tell the media that its all s misunderstanding?" Dinah asked.

"They won't listen, once something gets out,you can never take it out. The media want blood." Simon said while taking off his sunglasses.

"Wait.....what do you want us to do about it?" I said.

"Girls, I know this is on short notice but, can you please manage the boys to stay here? Just like hide them here until I can clear this out." Simon said.

OMG. One Direction is staying at my house. I can't even breathe right now.

I looked back at the girls to give me an answer and they all fiercely nodded their heads YES.

"Sure, we could try to hide them for a while but on one condition..." I said.

"And what is that?" Simon said.

"You have to........take us shopping!" Ally said. Them the girls cheered in otlapproval.

He sighed then started talking." Alright girls,just... Keep them safe. I have to go but if you have any problems, you know who to call" Simon said walking out.

He started walking out when he turned around. "And guys, don't fall in love with them, if you do.... Well, just dont" then he left.

Harry POV

The girls showed us to our rooms and let us get comfortable.

I was really bored so I went to watch the telly.

As I walked down the stairs I saw Lauren watching love actually.

I sat down beside her and but she kinds freaked out but she realized it was me and she calmed down.

She was sitting cross cross apple sause and there was a pillow on her lap.

"You like this movie?"I asked her.

She nodded yes."it's my favorite movie" she said smiling.

"Really? Me too." I said grinning.

"Cool!" She said her face looking like a tomato.

She kinda cute too.......who knows maybe I will fall in love with her.....

******************************************

I hope you guys like this one!!!there will be more so hold on!!!! If you want a dedication just message me and I will be sure to do that. Seeya next time