Chapter Six: I'm sick

"I'm very sorry Miss Kusac it seems your state is worsening." My doctor tells me.

All I can do is look down and nod "will I survive?"

He looks down and sighs "it's really hard to tell. But you look like a fighter so you might just overcome it."

I stand up and take my bag "  thank you for trying goodbye."

He gives me a sad smile " it's all I can do and you know too."

"Yeah now I just have to wait for my death." I say as I start walking out.

"No Alex don't say that, you might still have a chance." He says kinda shouting because I'm further away. I just choose to ignore him and walk away. I can't afford to be late. Prince is waiting for me.

__

I arrive at prince's house and it still amazed me because of it's beauty.
I knock on the door and wait.

A minute later the door opens and all I can see is chest cause this dude is tall.

"Hi bigi." I say and look up. Ugh I hate talking to tall people because of the constant looking up, it makes my neck pain.

"Hey Alex." Bigi smiles. He opens his mouth again but is interrupted by his older brother. "Hey Alex, great so she's here we can head down to the studio and shoot some movie reviewing."

Bigi speaks "wait so it's called a studio now?"

Prince totally ignores him and turns his attention back to me "hey where were you this morning?"

"Oh I- I had some important business I had to sort out." I say nervously.

"Oh cool when it's an emergency what can you do." He says and gets in his car.

As I'm about to open the car door Bigi pulls me into the backseat. With absolutely no words after that.

__

We finally arrive and I can't see James anywhere, oh well the less the merrier is what I say as an introvert.

Bigi still hasn't said anything about pulling me into the backseat while I was trying to sit shotgun.

Jack just pops out of nowhere "so if I doo doo a lot in the toilet, will it clog up?"

I facepalm "My dude you are embarrassing me as a human being."

Jack looks up and around " I'll just call the plumber. I don't even know why I came here and told my boss that I clogged up his toilet."

"It's the Mexican food you ate, it does things " Prince says

I facepalm once again "why are we still on that topic."

Out of nowhere I feel something run down my nose and it's definitely not mucus.

Prince looks at me "oh my gosh Alex your nose is bleeding. Jack could you get us some tissue."

I start to feel dizzy so I sit down. My head is pounding at this stage. Jack runs back with the tissue and hands it to Prince who tries to wipe my nose as it stopped bleeding a few seconds ago.

Blood is all over my t-shirt. Bigi comes over and crouches down beside me. "Alex what happened are you okay?"

I can barely speak "yeah I'm j-just f-feeling a bit weak."

Prince shakes his head "Alex you're not okay do you want us to take you to a doctor?"

I shake my head "no I'm okay, I just need to sit down and calm down for a second."

Bigi furrows his eyebrows "Alex your nose just bled so much and you want to carry on working?"

I nod "yes I'm fine"

Prince shakes his head again "I can't let you work when you are visibly unwell. I'd be the most terrible boss."

"Prince I know what I'm doing. I know my body and I know that I'm okay." I argue

Bigi and Prince sigh and look at each other. "She is so stubborn." Prince says.
"Yeah she is." Bigi agrees. Prince laughs "you know she's like you, stubborn as hell." Bigi rolls his eyes "what do I have to do with this?"

"Hey are you guys just gonna talk about me when I'm right here?" I say with attitude.

Prince laughs "seems like she's better sooner than we expected."

Bigi looks down at me "she can stay here but what are we gonna do about her blood soaked t-shirt?"

Prince thinks for a second "uhm I could call Paris and ask her to bring her something."

Bigi nods "go for it."

Prince stands up "okay I'm gonna call her be right back."

Bigi is still looking at, more like staring into my soul. I try to look away so he can realize what he is doing and look away but he doesn't.

10 minutes later Paris comes in and looks at me "oh sweetie what happened to you? your shirt looks like bigi tried to stab you to death."

Bigi looks offended and confused " why would bigi out of all people try to stab her?"

Paris shrugs "I don't know but the way you were staring at her was kinda cute and kinda creepy."

Bigi tries to change the topic "did you bring her something to wear?"

Paris scoffs "of course I did. You still haven't told me what happened to Alex."

"I don't know her nose just threw up blood very fast." Bigi says

Paris looks at me and bends down "I'm sorry, you must have bled a lot looking at your shirt's condition. But I brought something for you so you can go and change."

Paris scoffs again "hEr NoSe ThReW uP bLoOd VeRy FaSt." She says mocking bigi.

I chuckle and try to get up. Bigi grabs my arm "take it easy Alex" he says and grabs my waist to help me up. I feel tingly. I didn't realize but the blood is also on my blue jeans.

Paris also notices "oh no it's on your pants too. Good thing I decided to bring a whole outfit. Here go change." She says and hands me the clothes.

I smile at her "Thank you so much Paris."

She smiles too "no problem I'm very fond of you. I never let anyone wear my clothes, but for you I made an exception."

I thank her again and walk to the bathroom with bigi still helping me with his hand around my waist. I don't know why he's still helping me because I'm fine.

I get in the bathroom and bigi stays outside. I look in the mirror and see traces of blood on my face. I open the tap and wash my face. I look back up into the mirror and I look pale. I sigh.

I'm sick