"Is he...forcing you to pay for him?"

"Well, I kind of owe him. He went out of his way to help me train...I used force...big fight..."

"His broke ass can't even-"

"No he has money, he just wants me to pay." He interrupted.

"Hold on, Midoriya," Y/n said, clearly pissed.

Bakugou stood waiting for her, once she was in his face, she flicked his forehead.

"Dumbass, don't force anyone to pay for your shit."

"It's none of your damn business, freak!"

Y/n rolled her eyes, digging through her pockets and forcefully taking Bakugou's snack.

"I'll pay for the damn snack, leave him alone dipshit."

Bakugou growled but let her pay since he wasn't going to anyway. Once she had the snack in her hands again, she harshly shoved it against his chest.

"I knew you were an asshole but I didn't know you were targeting a specific person. That's just messed up, you god damn bully."

"Okay, damn! I'm sorry, whatever." Bakugou growled but widened his eyes.

"Did I just apologize?" He blinked.

"Hey, you wanna pay for my snacks too?" Kaminari said trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah me too!" Kirishima said.

"Don't forget about me!" Sero held his snack out with the offers, large smiles slapped on their faces.

"As if!" Y/n laughed with the rest of them. "By the way, Midoriya, are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah, i'm okay! It's no big deal...Izuku is fine."

Bakugou's eye twitched. "Izuku is fine, shut the hell up you damn nerd." He mocked in his head.

"Everyone hurry up." Mr. Aizawa called.

Now on the bus, Kirishima started up a normal conversation. Now flirting, Bakugou sat there witnessing it all.

"I feel like the damn third wheel." He sighed to himself. "Those losers are so gross..."

Bakugou stared out the window, minding his business until he was poked on the cheek. He growled and turned his head to see the shorter girl chuckling to herself.

"You look like an angry dog."

"Shut the hell up! You're the worst looking girl in the school." Bakugou said.

"At least I'm not a dog."

"Well, you're a freak! Why are you even talking to me?"

"Because you look like a lonely asshole, so I wanted to fix that." Y/n smiled happily.

Now that she really thought about it, it was fun to tease him a lot. For the rest of the bus ride, she kept making fun of him. Then constantly touching his hair.

"Why is your hair so soft? What! I thought it was going to poke my fingers!"

"I'll blast your stupid dumbass out of this god damn vehicle if you don't stop touching me!" Bakugou yelled.

"You wouldn't do that, I'm so much stronger than you. Weak boy."

"You think you're better than me, eh?" He leaned his face closer to her to intimidate her.

"Yes. Very much. Isn't that right Kirishima?" She turned her head, seeing him nod in agreement.

"Yep, totally." He smiled.

"I'm not wasting my time with a loser like you. Go back to sleep or something."

"I'm wide awake though. Tell me a bedtime story, and maybe..."

"No."

"Aw come on, Bakugou. Do it." Kirishima pleaded.

"I hate you both so much..." He mumbled. "Once upon a time, L/n was acting like a pile of shit, and I killed her and a shitty-haired freak. The end."

Bakugou waited for someone to say something, but when he looked, both Kirishima and Y/n were fast asleep. Kirishima was resting his head on his hand with the armchair to support him, while Y/n was sleeping sitting up straight. Bakugou blinked. "My story worked. How?"
Then the bus jolted up a bit, forcing Y/n to fall on his shoulder again. "Why does this keep happening to me..."

Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows, wanting to throw her off of him, but again he couldn't bring himself to do that.

"I guess I'll just sleep too...or whatever..."