We go downstairs and dey smilin'

Mariah: "Uhhh..."

Me: "Don't be weirded out..."

Mariah: "I'm not. Yet. What's goin' on?"

Nevaeh: "Nun bad. We got surprise fa you, ma"

Leilani: "Yea. And we been waitin' ta do dis"

Lil Aug: "So close yo eyes"

She closes ha eyes and we walk outside

Me: "Babe. Whateva you do. Try not ta cry"

Mariah: "*laughs* I juss might"

Me: "*chuckles* Ready?"

She nods and I tell ha ta open ha eyes. And what does she do? Cry...

Mariah: "Sorry. Hormones. Y'all so sweet"

She pecked my lips and I kissed back. She hugged tha kids and dey hugged back

Lil Aug: "Dis is yo birthday present from us..."

Nevaeh: "We know you always wanted one so we decided dis would be tha perfect present..."

Leilani: "We were waitin' on it ta be shipped hea'. And er'time you get in..."

She opened tha doe and pointed at tha picture

Leilani: "You'll see a picture of all of us. And when you have our lil bro or sis and we take moe pictures, cuz we all know you love'em..."

Mariah: "*laughs* I do love pictures..."

Leilani: "*laughs* I'll change tha picture..."

Mariah: "Aww!"

Me: "You like it?"

Mariah: "No. I love it. Thank y'all..."

Me/Nevaeh/Leilani/Lil Aug: "Yo welcome"

She looked at me and wrapped ha arms around me. She pulled me down and pecked my lips and I kisses back

Mariah: "And you sir...I owe. Big time"

I looked at ha and she winked at me

Me: "Aye. Umm. If y'all need sum'n'. Call..."

Lil Aug/Nevaeh: "Juss nasty"

Me: "Matta fact. Don't call..."

Nevaeh: "Fine wit us"

Me and MeMe walk in tha house, go ta our room, and do what we do best. But on some real shit. I'm glad she loves ha gift. Even though I tol' ha ta control ha tears lol, dats tha exact reaction I was lookin' fa. Happy wife. Happy life.

Chris POV:

Well! Leena still doesn't like Rae. She tried I give her that much but she just doesn't like her. So I needa figure out what's goin' on...

Me: "LeeLee!"

Kaleena: "Yes?!"

Me: "Come in my room right quick!"

Raven: "She's gonna be pissed"

Me: "She'll be fine. Just let me do all tha talkin'..."

She walked in my room and turned back around

Me: "Come back, LeeLee!"

She comes back and sits next to me

Kaleena: "Yes?"

Me: "Just to get straight to it. Why don't chu like, Rae?"

Kaleena: "I just don't..."

Me: "There has to be a reason..."

Kaleena: "I just don't. Ion like new people. I tried. Just like you asked..."

Me: "You didn't try hard enough. I want tha real reason. Cuz right now...you're just coverin' it up..."

Kaleena: "You want tha real reason?"

Me: "Yes"

Kaleena: "You sure?"

Me: "Yes"

Kaleena: "'Iight. I'll tell you tha real reason. Ion like her because she not my mama. That's why. Yea she messed up. I get that. But I'd rather you two be togetha instead of you and Raven. She's not my mom. To me...she's just some random. I want chu to be happy, pops. I really do. But I just don't like her. If you're happy wit her then that's all that matters. As long as you're happy I'm happy. But I can't get used to this. I'm sorry..."

Then she got up and walked out closin' tha door behind her. I looked at Raven and her eyes are glossy

Me: "Babe-"

Raven: "Nah. Chris she's right. I'm not her mom..."

Me: "That's a good thing. Her mama a hoe. A nasty. Head givin'. Different nigga every chance she get. Hoe..."

She just looked at me

Me: "I'm just sayin'..."

Raven: "I think it's best we end it now. You and Karruche needa fix this. To keep her happy..."

Me: "Rae Ion wanna do that. You're who I want. You make me happy. Well...a lot of shit makes me happy but relationship wise...you make me smile. I like you a lot. Just give her some time. This is who she is. Trust me I know. Don't pressure it. She'll come around when she's ready..."

She nods to she undastands. I peck her lips and she kissed back. If Leena doesn't come around...Ion know what Imma do. If it wasn't for Kae...Leena wouldn't be sayin' this and I wouldn't have to deal wit this. I hope she comes around...

**********************************************************

Update!

Hope you enjoyed

Mike's not tha daddy

MeMe got a new car

Chris is dealing wit a big issue

I have a new book coming out! If you want a part in it, COMMENT on my WALL on my PROFILE. Only if you want a part. I need some characters.

Prolly some errors. Oops

Vote, comment, share