Dutch and Russian

Start from the beginning

Their time in the museum is over, and everyone is expected back in the cafeteria.

'Hey, everyone. Welcome back. I hope you had fun? I heard in the Spider-Man section some people were really good at shooting. Keep that, you're going to need it tomorrow. Now enjoy your running buffet. Eat as much as you want. We have our time. Tonight we won't be doing much, so just have fun and eat,' Monique tells the team.

Everyone eats, laughs and talks. When everyone is done eating, the desserts are revealed. It looks like a Hogwarts dessert.

If the desserts are finished as well, everyone is allowed to leave their plate on their spot.

'I hope you had a great meal! We're going downstairs, the 10th floor. We're going to make some fireworks. We'll be working on this today and tomorrow we're lighting it on. You have to pair up, and....' Monique explains.

The firework making was fun, but Peter had heard nothing of any of the Avengers after Clint. It was suspicious, because Peter had nothing arranged for the night.

~~~

Peter was right. It was suspicious. In the Penthouse, every Avenger was sitting around the huge kitchen table.

'So, I let him fall out of the vent in front of his class. He was so embarrassed! But I'm the only one who has been down there, aren't I?' Clint tells the group.

'You're right, Clint. I will prank him tonight, when his class is watching a movie together. I sleep on the same floor as them, just to annoy Peter. If Monique informed me right, Harley should be there tonight as well. But, Steve, weren't you going to do something today too?' Shuri continues.

'No. I won't do anything to hurt Peter. No bullying policy, remember?' Everyone sighs. Of course, Cap was way too saint.

'So that leaves Shuri and Harley for tonight. Tomorrow, we have to have a plan of attack, guys! They are having the training tomorrow with me, Tony, Bucky, Cap and Clint. I don't think I can do something to prank him during those 3 hours. Clint already did something, but Bucky or Tony can do something?' Nat says.

'Sure. Buck, let's figure it out! We can do something together. Good night, everyone!' And with that, Tony closed the seat.

~~~

The Decathlon team was upstairs again. Everyone put on their pajamas and they were going to watch "Around the world in 80 days" together.

They had watched half an hour, when Shuri and some 5'11 person came in. 'I think you want to put that movie on hold, everyone. I've got someone for you!' Monique, who was also enjoying the movie, says. Peter turns around, and sees one of his best friends standing there. He runs to him and after their handshake, he hugs him tight. 'Harley! I thought you came tomorrow! What are you doing here already?!'

The team was once again, baffled. 'Hi everyone, I'm Harley Keener, son of Monique Keener and very good friends with Ned so we facetime three times a week. I'm also great friends with Peter and Shuri, but I don't see them very often,' Harley says. 'You can continue your movie, I've seen it already and I have to unpack anyways. Have fun!'

He and Shuri walk to Harley's room when Peter's spidey-senses start to tinkle. 'Ned, they're up to something. I'm scared,' Peter says to his best friend. 'Don't worry, the whole class is here, it's just the regular thing when someone beats someone else up. We've got your back,' Ned says. That made Peter realize Ned knew about it too. 'MJ, I don't want to be here anymore. We can continue watching in our room, I don't feel safe here with Harley and Shuri being here together as well.'

MJ just smirks. Everyone knew, except him. Or at least that's what Ned and MJ made him believe.

Harley and Shuri came back when the credits started to show. 'Okay, everyone! For anyone who wants to, we're going to play some truth or dare. If you don't want to play, you go to your room. You stay here, Peter!' Shuri says when Peter stands up to go away. 'Fine. But I start to question someone.' Their teachers are the only ones who walk away.

'Sure, off you go. I'm curious who you'll ask,' Shuri says with a similar smirk to MJ's.

'Flash, truth or dare!' That was unexpected. For most people. 'Dare, obviously.'

Peter had to think about that one. He wanted Flash to say truth, so he was able to "out" him to the group. But now he said dare. 'Uhm, I want you to dump a bunch of LEGOs on the floor and walk over them with your bare feet,' Peter says. 'But I don't have any LEGOs!' Flash yelled.

'That can be arranged. I'm back within 5 minutes, wait here!' Peter says while walking to the elevator. When he is in his own room, he gets the LEGOs he barely uses and he jumps down to floor 70 to save some time, and he takes the elevator from there.

'I'm back. Here are the LEGOs you can use. I want you to make a track of at least 10 feet [3 m]. Good luck, Flash!'

Flash makes it without too much hesitation and asks MJ: 'Michelle, truth or dare?'

'Truth.'

'What was your first thought of Peter?'

'It was the first day of middle school. I thought: He's a geek. I don't need friends. I don't. I don't. I don't. But a cute boyfriend would be..... No, I don't need one. Just try to befriend him. You don't have a little crush on him, no you don't, no you don't. No. You. Don't. And then I was running to the bathroom because he looked me in the eyes.'

'FRIDAY, did you take that?' Harley asked.

'Yes, Harley. Do you need anything else?'

'Maybe a vomit bag?'

'I can't do that,' FRIDAY says.

'Okay, now I told you the truth, I want to ask....' MJ says. The group continues playing until it's Shuri's turn. 'Harley, truth or dare?'

'Dare.'

'Get that thing I gave you a couple of weeks ago and use it like I told you to,' Shuri says. Peter is scared. His spidey-senses are starting to ring when Harley comes back. 'I need Peter for this. Come here, Peter!'

'Fine. What do you want me to do?'

'You just have to stand there, against the wall with an apple on your head.'

Yep, this was going to go wrong. 'Okay, just don't kill me please.'

'I won't,' Harley says when he fires the machine, firing an arrow with a weird tip. It's round and blue. He hits Peter exactly between his legs, while the tip explodes and water comes out of it.

'Ha! Well done, Harley! I've taught you well. Peter, you can open your eyes. Just do yourself a favor and don't look down, it looks like you've peed your pants.'

So that was their prank. It was all a set-up!

'Uhm, guys? I'm going to bed, good night!' Peter tells his teammates. MJ runs to their room as well, and Ned walks to his own room. So do the other team-members.

'Wow. It was better than I could have wished for, Keener! We make a good team!'

'We sure do, princess.'

~~~

Peter is in the shower when the door opens. 'MJ? What are you doing here?'

'I never gave you anything for our one-year anniversary.'

'Wait, what?' Peter says very nervous when MJ comes in the shower with him.

'Happy anniversary, Peter,' MJ says before she kisses him.

2101 words

More then 165 reads?! I never thought I would even get some reads so thank you so much! I hate it when people say things like this but now I get why they do - the feeling of being heard at something you didn't really do anything for is amazing (or at least I have to sleep half the time I'm writing so to me it's just for fun).

Also a huge thank you to @Dudjdndhdn for the "underrated author of the month" at her profile, go check her stories out because she's an awesome writer!

You can see in conversations at my profile another a/n where I explained why updates are just once a week (the one of march 10), if you were wondering.

Date of publication: march 13 2021