chap 2💗💗

Both were engrossed in their world while driving. The similarity is both were thinking about each other... Soon they reached to their hotel.. all get inside the hotel. They went to their room.

In avniel's  room,

Avni was brushing her hair infront of mirror after fresh un up.. Neil was in balcony with talking to someone.... He came to room and saw avni.. He smiled and keep admiring her... Avni saw neil through mirror and she slightly blushes...

She settled on the bed with a magazine.. Neil came to her and jump into the bed... avni was in sitting position and neil was now lying on bed.. He came close to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He hugg her tightly.... She also hugg him.both were not uttering a word.neil break the silence and looked up..

Neil:avuu

Avni:hmm....

Neil:are you in a good mood?

Avni frown and noded

Neil:can you plzz massage my head..

Avni smiled

Avni:lay down on my lap...

Avni made neil lay on her lap. He smiled and started to play with her hairs....avni massage his head and he slept like that...Avni caress his hairs and kissed his forehead...Her eyes filled  with tears...

Avni:i know neil you are like this only coz of me..i can feel your inner turmorial thinking about me.i promise you neil i will try to smile, be happy for you*tears were flowing from her eyes continously*

She made him lay on the bed and came to balcony and stares the sky....suddenly she felt two strong arms around her waist.She signs and asked

Avni:didnt you slept?

Neil:no how can i sleep without my wifey..*like a kid*

Neil take avni in a bridal style and take her to bed...neil cover her with duvet and sit beside her...avni was only staring him with lots of love..he caress her hair..

Neil:sleep avuu...I will'not sleep until you slept..So jaao...

Avni cups his face and she get up.Her eyes filled with tears..She looked at his eyes, he also look at her...Neil saw her tears and get panic

Neil:avu...what hapened?why are you crying love...are you paining anywhere?

Avni noded with teary eyes...
Neil get more panic...

Neil:where *checking her*

Avni pointed to her heart and say

Avni: here

Neil looked at her and she hugged him tightly..He also huged her tightly.both were crying...Neil who cant see like this, break the hugg and kissed her forehead,she closed her eyes.then he cups her face

Neil:avni......you are my strong girl, right.My ladydon..my tigress cant cry.. So wipe your tears...

Neil wipe her tears. Then he stand and went to bed headrest..He sat down by resting his back on headrest.Then he indicate avni to come...Avni came to him and put her head on his chest. She wraped her arms around his torso...He wrapped his hands around her waist and hug her tightly.With other hand he caressed her hair.. She put her leg on him... He smiled at her cute antics..

Neil:avu

Avni:hmm

Neil:avuu

Avni:hmm

Neil laughed and :avuu

Avni:tilluuuu😡😡

Neil stoped laughing and looked at her