𝚝 𝚠 𝚘

⚠️TW:violence, swearing, blood, mentions of killing⚠️

𝙄 '𝙢 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 ~

✨🪁✨

As the plan went on Gojo's will Itadori let sukuna out and all the other students left the yard. "Satoru, can I hug him, he is really pretty " (y/n) whispered to Gojo . Her gaze didn't left sukuna "(Y/n), no—" but before he could tell her why not she was running to embrace him. Sukuna just smirked and sharpen his fingernails "Finally some fun" he whispered to himself with a huge grin on his face. The girl dogged the hit and almost like in a teleportation she zoomed out of his vision and cradled on his muscular back   "Hi, let's be friends!" she said as now she was more confident to meet people that she didn't understand the danger she was in "Get off me you fucking brat!" he yelled and grabbed her by her collar and threw her on the ground with the loudest thud . Dust was covering the scene and Nanami started to panic inside "Gojo I think is time for this to stop" he said firmly stepping in front, gripping his shoulder "Wait Nanami, she is warming up" he said with a confident tone that he almost didn't belived himself.

The dust started to saddle down showing how angry was (y/n). Sukuna was still to confident to let the smirk on his face go down . "You are mean, I thought we could be friends. Why kill you right now?" she asked as she wipes the blood of her forehead "I need no friends you disgusting human! Do you even know who are you talking to!?" he said already annoyed with her sweet personality "Do I need to know, Sukuna?" she lifted her head showing the (e/c) glowing eyes, now she radiated such a scary and confident aura .Sukuna took this as a challenge and ran towards her at full speed to knock her off. (Y/n) almost like flying she jumped past sukuna, one hand to her back and the other hand tangled itself in his salomon hair gripping tightly and as she landed her foot down she sent sukuna flying, at the other side of the yard.

The dust made once again the atmosphere foggy and nothing was visible to the spectators. As the dust saddled with a lot of coughing from Gojo and Nanami they saw how gracefully (y/n) walked towards Sukuna that seems to be passed out.

She raised her arm and with her small fragile hand , she connected her palm with Sukuna's forehead." I am sorry" she said silently as Sukuna slowly sunk in and his tattooed skin along with the second pair of eyes disappeared like dust making Itadori take control over his body again .

Gojo came to see the scene and there wasn't neither sukuna or a harmed (y/n) she was sleeping soundly on the ground and Itadori tried to reagin his balance, feeling like he was about to fall apart from how hard he hit the wall. "See , I told you" he scooted (y/n) in his arms and she adjusted her head to sleep better "But she passed out-" added Nanami "No, she just fell asleep, Sukuna is gone and she was tiered. She won." Nanami stood frozen in his place trying to process what he just saw.

The principal go the news so he let (y/n) in, indifferent about her existence. Gojo was honestly over the moon since he kinda got a sweet spot for her in a platonically way, it like she was the sister he never had

It was later in the evening when Gojo passed (y/n) to Itadori that now was sleeping soundly on the couch and (y/n) on top of him. Sukuna could feel it all. Of course he could it was his vessel she was sleeping on. From the moment he saw that she was calm and asleep he shifted back and was ready to break her neck. He could lift a finger and she would be nothing but dust underneath his feet. She would be screaming in pain and agony for him to stop.

Indeed he lift his arm , more than ready to destroy her completely like she never existed in the first place.
He was so close , but suddenly— he stopped.

Just like that it was like his hand didn't got the command from his brain. His first thought was that it was the influence of his vessel that stopped him. But digging trough his thoughts, his only concerns were 'what if I wake her up?' or 'how is she so pretty when she is asleep?' .

His sucked in a breath when the girl opened up her mesmerizing (e/c) eyes , fluttering her lashes. She wined softly and kissed his neck, adjusting her position back to sleep smiling proudly.

Sukuna didn't realized he was keeping in a breath until she laid down again. But the moment her lips made contact with his neck an unknown feeling was racing in his dead heart. He had a lot of woman that pleased him and he didn't feel the huge urge to be near them. But oh god— she was so different for some odd reason. She was so fragile, so soft and so easy to break. Her warmth, her lips, her eyes, her hair, her hands. Jesus every inch of skin on her body was so — addicting . He wanted more, he needed more. But again, she made him thing lighter, he actually considered to not be so selfish for her and think about what she wants 'Nono, wait . Calm down , you met her today" but the feeling in his heart right now broke those boundaries .

Hours passed and (y/n) woke up still on the tattooed man chest. His hand on her back and the other on her head, he was asleep, at least that what it looked like "If you let this sleepy shit get in your head I will destroy you, brat. "Sukuna said, but he didn't bother to push her down. It was a huge step forward for her.

"Sukuna ! Let's eat, I am hungry!~" (y/n) whined on his chest "Then go fucking eat brat! I am not your servant or cook! Be happy that I let you sleep, now my back hurts!" he complained as he rubbed his eyes. "But pleeease~" she pouted her small lip "I will kill you if you don't shut the fuck up" she still kept her ground and pouted.

Sukuna groaned loudly and picked her up by her waist attaching her to his body and she was holding on him like a sleep deprived koala while he supported her by her thighs. He rambled trough the kitchen and saw a box of pizza with a note on it.

"For Yuuji and (y/n) :P"

he ripped the sticker off aggressively and sat (y/n) down on his lap "Eat, brat." de demanded. (Y/n) was submissive and chewed o her food happily .

"(y/n) , Itadori-kuuun~" Gojo started cheerfully but he saw Sukuna with (y/n) on his lap and he was ready to snatch her off his lap with jealousy running trough his veins."Where is Itadori?" he asked cautiously ready to grab (y/n) ."The brat is way to tiered to take over so here I am, feeding this small woman" he groaned "then pass (y/n) to m—" Gojo extended his hand but Sukuna slapped it away "no." was his stoic answer.

[a/n: OMG I LOVE DOMESTIC SUKUNA AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA]