Chapter one: Beginning

Start from the beginning

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER! 

Naw jk but you can if you want.

(But if you  dont its the guy in the middle with the glasses he is mixed with brown eyes and hair is Black. Also, hair is EXTREMELY CURLY so he struggles to keep it like that.)

Man, I look terrible, why is my hair so curly? Well, that went not the way I wanted if only I got up sooner I wouldn't have gotten punched in the gut... enough about that I got to get ready and don't want to make Sis angrier... Wait when did she get so strong? I'll think about it later or ask her.
Iaka thought while staring at the mirror, He looked at himself and checked his hair, it was extremely curly so he brushed his teeth, changed his clothes, and finally combed his hair to look presentable. Then he exited the bathroom to see where Kuro was she was sitting in the kitchen looking at her phone, so he went back to his room and put deodorant on. Then Iaka rushed to the kitchen and quickly grabbed a pan, got three eggs, and sprayed the pan, and pre-heated the stove at 144-158° F. He then put the eggs on the pan.
"Hey, Kuro? could you get me six slices of bread in the pantry?" Iaka asked in a nice tone
Kuro nodded and went to the pantry while she was doing that Iaka got a cutting board walked to the fridge got the lettuce and tomato in the fridge drawer. Then Iaka went to the sink and washed them, dried them then cut three slices of tomato and got some pieces of lettuce and put each of them on plastic plates he had set then Kuro returned with the bread and put each of them of the plates then one of the eggs are done so he grabs a spatula then put the egg that is finished on top of the slice of bread put lettuce and one of the slices of tomato on there as well.
-30 min Time skip by chibi Iaka and Kuro arguing at each other :)-
"Okay, that was pretty fast I have to admit Iaka," Kuro said eating her sandwich
Iaka then put one of the sandwiches in the microwave and looked at Kuro
"Yeah, I can cook pretty good, it was fast because it's eggs and they're easy to cook but let's go or we're going to be late!" Iaka said taking his sandwich
"Wait Iaka!" Kuro said Iaka stopped and turned around to look at her.
"Your backpack?"
Iaka looks shocked and quickly rushed to his room and grabbed his bag. 

Iaka then rushed quickly back to Kuro and they both left in a hurry

-First-person yay :)-
Iaka POV
As Kuro was walking to her car, she walked past it so I stopped and she realized it and looked at me?
"What?" Kuro said to me

"Aren't we taking your car?" I said

Kuro looked confused at Iaka
"What do you mean? That's, not my car" Kuro said

"NO that's YOUR car! I remember we took it last time to go pick up the groceries mom ordered" I said

"HEY watch your tone, Iaka! Don't make me even more pissed than I should be!" Kuro said with more anger than before

Goddammit it, I did the opposite of what I wanted to ask not rudely more of a concerned question... umm I can't think of the words umm well maybe if I say this?

"Sorry Kuro, I didn't mean it like that what I meant to say was why we're not taking your car you walked past it and I got concerned and I-" I said before I was cut off by her

"It's okay Iaka I know what you were trying to say, I get it," Kuro said but her tone was more forgiving

"You do?" I said

"Iaka in your big-sis I'm supposed to know this stuff, you are a smart-kid. You overthink and sometimes you let your emotions take control of your tone. He had the same problem too..." Kuro said but she strings mumble at the last sentence

"What do you mean?" I said confused

Kuro paused but took a breath and spoke again
"Dad had the same problem, He and mom told me about their past they were in the debate class they always argue but after awhile mom understood his problem and she taught me how to solve it as well just in case you develop it as well."

"Oh..." I said looking down at the ground
"What was dad like?" I asked Kuro

"That's a conversation for you and mom but back to your question your school starts at 8:00 and it currently 7:30, it takes me 20 minutes to get to your school so I thought of a faster way," Kuro said

I looked confused, she walked to Dad's old garage
Wait... that not her keys it the garage keys!
I thought as she opened the door and hit the button for the garage door and moved something covered by a sheet.
"A memory I remembered about him when you still were inside your mother as a baby... He would work on this every day he would either fail or something else would break, one day I asked him why he said "Well one day this would be yours, and then when you get tired of it you can give this position to your brother but remember you need to teach how the value of this and if that doesn't work just punch him in the gut and say "That what dad told me to do!" Okay?" It was his joy and he wanted us to enjoy this" Kuro said as she looked down sad so I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me wiping a tear away then yanked the dusty cover we were both coughing because of the amount of the dust on it and no words could describe how amazing this is...