Chapter one: Beginning

AN: Hey, I should explain what this is This story focus on Iaka's part of my story RUINED GHOST since reading over it is extremely confusing when I read it, and I got new ideas and things for his part so I decided to just make a new one for you guys (Also thanks for the 49 views as well the 27 people who read my first other stories) Hope you enjoy! :)
Also, I need to warn you guys about mature language just to let you know it brief segment but that's all I will warn you about the mature language if a chapter has some. Thank you for understanding! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A sound blared through his ears, going on repeat on and on until he grew tired of hearing the annoying sound. He tried to stop it by moving his pillow to cover his ears. It worked for not a minute but a second before he aggressively pushed the snooze button on his alarm. The silence was given, however, the alarm clock did not give up this time was louder than the sound of an ambulance rushing to save its patient. But, that is what he felt like when hearing it. So he refused to get up. He moved his arm to this nightstand then he pulls the cord of the alarm clock. Finally, he felt as if he had won the lottery. He was just happy to sleep. Minutes passed of peace until he heard walking until his door was slammed open.
"Iaka! Wake up you, little prick! Mom is going to kill me if she finds out you're not at school!" A female voice said angrily and ticked off.
(Gonna swap to first-person real quick)
Iaka POV 
As I moved on the other side of my bed, I thought to myself
Well... Maybe she's right I should get up... Kuro has been doing so much for our mother, and she doesn't even know it's her... I have been a little too rude to her these past couple of months
So I turn around to see, Kuro again she usually has her hair in a ponytail or bun but, she has her hair straight down. I never realized how long her hair is it goes down to her knees and how white it was. I asked mom why her hair is so white, mom said she dyed it through her teen years but it looks too natural to be dyed. But then I noticed She surprisingly isn't wearing make-up, so I can see her bags from being sleep-deprived. Her eyes are a very dark blackish-red. Her face looked annoyed and she constantly swings her car keys around frantically.

AN: For those people who like a more visual thing than just reading about it :).

(Tail and animal ears are not there)

-Back to third-person-

Sadly it did not phase our Hero instead I guess we should call him by his name Iaka, he just groaned and flipped to the other side of his bed, which annoyed this woman, and then she spoke again.
"How am I supposed to prove to mom that I can be an older sibling... When you are not even Caring? How even are your mom's favorite? "
Iaka half-asleep then moved his arm out from under his covers and lazily a "shoo" motion like when a dog is in your yard, nobody wants a dirty dog in the yard. It made Iaka's older sister more furious and ever, she then punched Iaka in the gut which woke him up quickly. Iaka's now in pain and awake said
"WHY KURO... I WAS GOING TO GET UP"
Iaka jumped out of bed
"NO YOU WERNT STOP LYING, I KNOW YOU WERE JUST GOING TO IGNORE ME," Kuro said pointing her car keys violently in front of Iaka, then he swatted away her hand.
"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WAKE ME UP MORE KINDLY I GET UP," Iaka said
"OH REALLY? THAT'S WHAT I DID FIRST BUT YOU TOLD ME TO GO AWAY LIKE IM A DOG" Kuro said back
Then suddenly a voice louder both of them shouted through the house "SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU BEFORE I GROUND YOU BOTH" another female voice
Iaka and Kuro looked at each other and both looked away
"Sorry, mom! We will be quieter" Kuro said to their mother.
"Go and get changed Iaka," Kuro asked him
Iaka was about to sigh loudly but then she said
"Please... not for me for her" Kuro said
Iaka then nodded and apologized to her
"Here's your clothing, go change and I'll see if I can cook you something-" Kuro said before she was cut off by Iaka.
"I'll change and I'll make our breakfast sandwiches or something," Iaka said more calmly which surprised Kuro so she smiled and nodded. Iaka then went to the bathroom and then looked himself in the mirror.