𝚘 𝚗 𝚎

⚠️TW: swearing, kinda????, mentions of homicide⚠️

"𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣"

✨👶🏻✨

It was a calm morning. The young sorcerers barely woke up, the messy hair that was tickling their faces, walking like dead mans towards the kitchen to get some coffee so they can function properly trough out the training day.

They all just glanced at each other and mind their business. Still, something was odd. In the usual cheerful mornings their tall blindfolded teacher was greeting them and annoying them, but today it was QUIET. Too quiet.

" where did Gojo-sensei disappeared again?" The green eyed boy groaned "He should be back in no time, don't worry" Maki folded her arms over her chest as the rest of 2nd years watched contently . It was actually rare and odd for Gojo to skip his morning greetings to his students.

As they were all changed in their distinctive uniforms they waited outside for Gojo to arrive and instruct them what to do trough out the day.

"This is taking ridiculously long" said Maki as the rest of the students were just lazy siting outside under the tree "It's already noon and he is no where to be found, we are just slacking off!" she groaned rubbing her eyes under the glasses "Let's calm down Maki, he is maybe doing something important, enjoy that we have time to relax!" said panda as he patted her head and smiled.

It was 1 pm at the time when Gojo's laugh and Nanami's stoic remarks filled the yard "And I told him to give me my damn Yakitori, but he just simeld!" laughed Gojo "You should me more mature Gojo" Nanami fixed his galsses "Gojo-sensei!" Nobara shoot up and approached her teacher "Where the hell have you been?" asked Megumi with a stoic face "Oh relax mom-gumi!" Gojo patted his black locks " I was on a mission with Nanami and it took longer than I expected "  Maki blinked thrice and pointed on Gojo's back "What's that?" he asked with his mouth slightly open "Oh! This is a child!" siad Gojo as it was nothing .

Megumi frowned as the others got closer and closer "You brought a street child here?!" Asked the black haierd boy cocking an eyebrow "Well- she was killing a lot of curses and she fell asleep on the ground afterwards " he said proudly as he bent his hand back to pat the girls head .

Her body was clinging on his back and he face buried in his shoulder "She might be someone's child Gojo, you can't just— pick ip kids on the street!" said Maki rasing her voice, ready to throw hands ."Well she didn't said no—" Gojo said nonchalantly "Gojo!" stopmed Maki again .

They were cutoff from their argumnet as the girl  on his back let out a soft whine and nuzzled her head a litte "Yes, (y/n)? What's wrong?" Gojo turned his head a litte to meed her gaze halfway . The (h/c) girl lifted her head up from his shoulder a little, just her (e/c) eyes were visible. Everybody gasped. Her eyes had a powerful color, it was an indescribable filing that they got looking in her eyes.They were like fire, terrifying but so beautiful at the same time. Not to tell that her long lashes made her eyes look better than Gojo's .

"Satoru, why are they looking at me like that?" she muffled her words, her grip on his boarded shoulders was tighter than before. She was looking like a small baby fox, ready to 'devour' her pray. She blink so often and Gojo let her off his back "They wanna be your friends (y/n)! Go greet them!" he pushed her up front a little after dropping her on the ground. She made a step in front but when Panda tried  to get to her , blood rushed to her face, making her look like a perfectly ripe tomato. She ran back into Gojo's chest hiding her face. Gojo exhaled deeply and held her hand dragging her along

"This is (y/n) (l/n)! She will be your classmate from now on, she joined later the semester since we met her today!Now (y/n) we talked how to be polite and greet people !" Gojo pestered "I know, they just look—scary" she  gripped Gojo's uniform . Nobara and Maki were squirming with happiness having another girl in their school that was so innocent . They both squished each other's hands and smiled brightly with anticipation . (Y/n)'s eyes wondering around, overwhelmed by all the people surrounding her, not knowing where to hide

Megumi was the first one to step up" Hi  ,I am Fushiguro Megumi, nice—" she snapped back and grabbed his hand in defense and burnt his wrist a little . She  gasped a little, after she realized what she did and Megumi groaned in pain holding his hand ."Nononono! I am so sorry!" she made grabby hands and cupped his face "Don't cry! I am sorry! I didn't mean to!" it was Megumi's turn to be flustered as they kept eye contact, their faces inches apart. Megumi was actually fine he was just taken back form her reflexes "It's fine, just—" he was cut off when (y/n) attached her soft warm lips to his nose , making a small pecking nose "Be my friend Megumi!" she cheered. Now megumi was on cloud nine because she actually smiled and still held his face tenderly . He lifted his head back and scratched the back of his head " yeah—u-uh sure" he said as calm as possible but inside there were fireworks!

After they all introduced to her , Nobara and Maki didn't left her a second alone and they kissed her chubby cheeks and played with her hair

"Nanami." Gojo turned his head towards the man in this time everyone was playing with (y/n) like she was a rag doll. "What?" he said as he continued to read the book he was cautiously holding in his lap ." I need you to help me supervise (y/n) when she will fight with Sukuna. Principal said it's the only way he will let her in during the semester" now Nanami was actually paying attention and closed his book "First, why would you agree to letting her fight sukuna when she gets scared this easily? Second, you can't stop sukuna or what?" he crossed his arms "It's not that, I am scared that she will kill Itadori and sukuna both for real this time, if we don't stop her in time." now Nanami knew he wasn't joking taking of his facial expression.

HI HELLO PRETTY BABIES! i am starting this new story since I have it in my mind for a while. Comment or vote this chapter, your feedback means that you liked the story and it showed me that you want me to continue! I love you so much, stay safe and take care of yourself ❤️