hold on to sixteen

Začít od začátku

"Anyway I'll show you up to your room." I brought him up and showed in the room. I showed him around I and a bit of thing around the house.

"Thanks-who's this?" He pointed to the person behind me.

I turned to see Xavier, "This is just Xavier." I introduced him.

"Did you replace me? Are you, Matt and, Mike cheating on me?" He placed a hand over his heart dramatically. "I think I might cry."

"I hate you." I playfully punch him.

"I'm kidding but if you did us four will have a very serious talk later on."

"Of course." I nodded.

"Anyway before you fully move in we have to explain the rules." I said as Matt and Xavier explained joined my side.

"Rule number one; don't touch Angels dads car in the garage." Matt said. He loves his car more than anything.

"Rule number two; if you're going to do the deed warn us." Xavier said. IT was made a rule after we heard Matt doing it in his room a couple weeks ago with some cheerleader.

"Yeah...thats pretty much it. Anyway dinner will be ready soon so get settled in." I smiled closing the door to his room.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Later on I met with Tina. She said she had a problem and she needed my help and of course I agreed to help her.

She took a seat on my bed, "I went to go talk to Mikes dad."

"You are a brave girl." I commented.

I mean I've met his parents several times. They are kind people but they were strict, Mikes dad especially. Even more so when finding out about what Mike wanted in his future.

"Thanks." She chuckled. "But I need your help." She said more seriously pulling out a few forms and her laptop.

I looked at her confused, "Sure. What do you need."

"How well do you know Mike signature and how do you have any videos of Mike dancing?"

I nodded my head smiling, "Tina Cohen-Chang you are one sneaky girl. Come on we can fill them out."

After about two hours we had finally finished filling out forms and reviewing some of Mike best dancing. It was a lot of work, I'm just hoping it's not to late.

"Thanks for the help." She said as she got her things ready to leave.

I pulled her in for a hug, "Of course it was well worth it.,Mike shoals appreciate this very much."

"I hope he does."

"He will even if I have to force it out of him." We laughed and bid our goodbyes calling it a night.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

It was now the day of Sectionals. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I was pretty confident in us.

"Hello, Will." Ms. Coracarn greeted as us Troubltones walked into the New Directions room.

"Looking good, ladies!" Mr. Scue complimented.

"We just came to say, may the best glee club win."

Santa nodded in agreement, "Yes, and just in case that glee club is us, I have convinced Miss Corcoran to consider a contingency plan." She smiled.