So glad i met you: Chapter 1

Third Person P.O.V

Rio was walking through the quiet streets singing to the chorus of her favourite song. Angel with a shotgun.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun,

Fighting til' the wars won,

I don't care if heaven won't take me back

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.

Don't you know you're everything I have?

And I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight."

Kite looked over at the blue-haired female as he was walking past the cherry blossom trees "Is she singing?" Kite whispered to himself as he shook his head and walked off to heartland tower. Rio went to the nearby park and sat on the bench and continued to sing and didn't notice that Kite was staring intently at said girl

Kite's P.O.V

I arrived at heartland tower and went to see Hart, I found him playing in his room

"Hey Hart" I said as i was leaning against the door frame, a slight smile playing on my lips.

"Big brother! Hello!" Hart said running towards me and hugging my waste. I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Hey Kite? if your not busy... could we go to the park?" Hart said with hope in his eyes "Hart... i don't think-" before I could finish my sentence, Hart spoke up

"Please?????" He whined while lightly tugging on my jacket and giving me puppy dog eyes.

I sighed in defeat.

"Okay Hart, get ready and we'll go soon" I said, shaking my head slightly while that small smile stayed plastered on my face.

"Yay! Thank you big brother!" Hart exclaimed putting on shoes. I put on my jacket and sighed.

"You ready Hart?" I asked the hyperactive child.

"Yep!" Hart said with a wide grin. I chuckled and took ahold of his hand.

"Lets go." I said and with that we left heartland tower and went to the park.

Rio's P.O.V

I was sitting on the Park bench when I noticed out of the corner of my eye a guy and his little brother, I'm guessing were coming to the park, i just shrugged and continued to sing.

"They say before you start a war,

You better know what you're fighting for.

Well baby, you are all that I adore,

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be."

I looked over the guy that I saw before with his younger brother.

He was looking at his brother smiling. I smiled at the sight displayed before me and then a lightbulb clicked in my mind.

'Is he the famous duelist Kite Tenjo? He cant be, what would he be doing here? for his brother? Well that must mean that I was right and the little boy is Hart! Hart Tenjo!' I thought as I processed the information.

I shook it off and started to walk towards him 'I may as well TRY and make friends' I thought to myself as I made my way over to the blonde sitting on a table.

"Hello" I said smiling at him.

Kite's P.O.V

"Oh.. uh hi" I said slightly shocked.
'This is the same girl that i saw earlier but why is she talking to me?' I thought.

END CHAPTER 1

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaIgq5j2Q8

I hope you like the first chapter guys! as it says in the description, this is my first story that i have written so it might be a bit bad but anyway, if you like it, let me know and ill continue onto this :).

-Kewl??

-Kewl

Meliemonkey..... OUT!