Most of them bought her resolve but in my eyes, that solemn expression was clear on face but she was right, we needed to make it back. After a somewhat depressing pep talk to boost morale, following Mikasa, we jumped of the roofs, heading for the main building because our lives were on the line.

Unfortunately, reality alway creeps in. Comrades of mine, getting swarmed, stopped, and eaten all around me, causing the anxiety I had had been suppressing to get stronger. The loathe I gained for the Titans also brewing more potent, as I saw coming up, a ten meter in my path. An ominous feeling In my stomach grew as I drew my sword when I came into contact with it, stabbing the firm flesh of the nape, steam eliciting as its body fell.

Oddly, the feeling of rejuvenation came out from me as it fell. I didn't panic or feel pressure, just the determination to exterminate it. My thoughts breaking as I rammed into the glass of the main building, translucent shards surrounding me as my comrades followed my action. We made it, our landing on the wooden floor validating that.

Immediately, Jean walks past me and from behind a calculated stack set of desks, pulls out a cadet by his collar and brings his fist to the cadet's face, punching him. "You damn cowards, you didn't do anything to help didn't you? Just wallowing in your own pity?" One of the other cadets in hiding grabs Jean shirt and wails, "You wouldn't understand! They were on every side of us! They invaded the supply rooms! We had no choice!" She bellowed, to which Jean replied with a scoff, releasing the male cadet's collar while mumbling "pathetic" under his breath.

"Cool down Kirschtein," I interjected with him just huffing as I walked over to the female cadet, "wait, you said they entered the supply room?" I affirmed her nodding as I cursed.

What are we to do now?

The breaking of glass startled me as I watched Mikasa, Armin, Connie and a few more arrive, with Connie shouting as soon as he landed on the floor.

"GUYS YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS! THERE IS A TITAN OUT THERE ATTACKING OTHER TITANS!"

What the hell?

"What are you talking about?" Jean doubted to which Armin explained, "I found Mikasa out of gas and rescued her when two Titans were between her and one punched the other! And to top it off, it doesn't care about us, doesn't even pay attention!" The blond boy gleamed at the recall. Confusion clear on our faces, Armin rolled his eyes, "just look out the window, will you?"

Outside was a giant, punching it's kind with a mighty fist. It was muscular, sunken blue eyes with messy black hair and pointy ears. And Armin was right, it wasn't even looking our way.

"You see? We can use it to our advantage, it can distract the rest of the Titans while we deal with the ones in the depot!" Armin implored us all. The rest rest of the cadets were stunned at his suggestion. Jean started disagreeing. "Use a Titan?" I for one, liked the idea, agreeing with him. "Armin's right guys, look it doesn't even pay us mind and we need to refuel. It's our best bet." My support gave me a soft smile from Armin and Mikasa, happy that I understood. Eventually the others came around and listened in to Armin as he had devised a plan to get us to supplies.

We brought a lift down, the majority of cadets on the lift supplied with shotguns. Our entrance garnered the attention of the Titans that occupied the supply room, bringing them closer to our beings. When they were in range of eye level, the cadets shot them, blinding them temporarily. Me and 6 other comrades jumped from the hiding spot of our ceiling beams, jumping to their shoulders and staining their napes, an instant kill. Well...somewhat instant because Sasha's Titan was killed by Annie, but a success nonetheless.

As we refueled and restocked, excitement filled the supply room, happy that we got it back. Jean came up to me as I was filling my cylinder and sat down beside. "Hey, Y/N, I just really wanted to say thank you," I looked up in a gape, confused.