FIVE - EXES

THE REST OF THE DAY WAS AWKWARD FOR KEIKO. SHE FELT
hot and bothered from kuroo, but was still embarrassed by the bump in she faced with bokuto and 4 others.

she left her last class of the day walking quickly down the hallway. she caught kiyoomi's eye, making him call her over.

"hey, keiko!" her head turned with a clenched jaw. she walked over to him quickly in annoyance.

"what omi?"

"care to tell me why you were walking out of tetsuro's class so late earlier?" he titled his head a bit, a stern look on his face. keiko let out a quiet sigh and took her mask off.

"first off, why are you so worried about me?  i'm 20, i'm not a little girl anymore.  secondly, i got in trouble and he was talking to me, ok?"

"you sound very defensive for someone who just got in trouble." iwaizumi hajime butted in, smiling.  keiko looked at him, cocking an eyebrow.

"aren't you in love with pretty boy in argentina?" iwa's eyes widened as he moved away embarrassed.  bokuto laughed loudly at him, keiko popping a blood vessel. "now if you'll excuse me-,"

"wait." kiyoomi grabbed her shoulder gently, tugging her forward. "we're all going to the same place, you can walk with us."

"actually i'm uh.. walking with someone."

"like you have friends. i already saw kozume leave, you're stuck with us." she groaned and tugged her shoulder away from his hand, walking with them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

keiko walked quietly beside sakusa as all the boys talked. she took in the cold air thay pierced her lungs, arms crossing over body.

"since when do you hang out with them?" she interrupted their conversation, keeping her vision on the pathway in front.

"since i realized i needed more friends besides the twins."

"but why them? or why.. him?" bokuto smiled painfully at her remark.

"because i can be friends with whoever i want." she scoffed and shook her head, walking quickly to get inside before all of them.

she went to her room and locked the door, sitting in the chair at her desk.

ko :P

thanks for leaving me you ass.

anything for you :D
READ 4:37 PM

she frowned and tossed the phone aside letting her hands rest on her head.  her eyes shut, taking in a deep breath. 

she looked to the clock sitting on her desk.  she stared at it with a blank mind.  she looked away again and stood, changing into jeans and a hoodie.

keiko unlocked her door and walked downstairs putting her shoes back on.

"leaving so soon?" kiyoomi looked at her from the couch.  she looked and raised an eyebrow.  "where are you going?  to see your teacher?"

her cheeks glinted red.  "yeah totally, maybe i'll sleep with him too.  fuck off kiyoomi.  this is why i stay in my room all day you ass."

"just asking." he looked away and shook his head.  she huffed and left with a slam of the door, walking away.

_____

keiko waited in line at the small coffee shop.  she tapped her foot gently against the brown tiled floor, trying to calm down. 

the barista called her name making her pick her head up and grab her cup.  with a quiet thank you she left the building, turning the corner and bumping into kenma.  her face softened as she pulled her mask down.

"kenma-"

"kenma!-"

she echoed with someone at the same time.  she stopped, looking behind the blonde.  she sighed and pulled her mask up quickly.

"oh hey keiko, wanna sit with us?" she shook her head and kept her gaze low.

"no thanks, i was just leaving.." kuroo caught up to kenma and looked down at her.

"oh, keiko.  my star student."

she looked up at him with a glare.  she shook her head and quickly walked away, not wanting to get into another argument.

"keiko if you don't stop in 2 seconds i'm gonna shoot you." she stopped and groaned, turning quickly and angrily at her best friend.

"what kozume."

"who could've possibly pissed you off now."

"my stupid fucking brother!  he won't leave me alone!  wherever i go he thinks i'm up to something, and to make it worse he's hanging with fucking bokuto!"

kenma grimaced at her words.  "let's go hang at keiko's house."

_____

keiko walked inside quickly pulling the 2.  she pulled them into her room and shut the door, sitting kuroo down in her computer chair.  she flipped back on the bed and let out a loud sigh.

"nice room." kuroo looked around.  she looked and shrugged.

"thanks i guess."

"you sure are articulate." he chuckled and leaned back.  kenma smacked her a bunch, making her smack him back.

kuroo raised an eyebrow as they went back and forth. he bit her arm making her scream. kuroo blinked slowly and nodded, turning the chair around to face her computer.

"don't touch it- argh fuck off kenma!" kuroo ignored her and continued scrolling on her computer. 

"what's your beef with bokuto?" keiko paused and looked over at him.  she frowned and ended up just laying her head against kenma.

"we talked awhile back. like flirty talk.  i was into him a lot and i was so sure he was into me but uh, i found out he was with this girl.  kinda broke my heart."

"she left out the part where she was depressed for a month and didn't do anything but sleep." kenma added and shoved her off.  keiko rolled her eyes and laid face first on her bed.

kuroo turned in the chair towards them with raised eyebrows.  he nodded slowly and looked around.  "soo..  earlier."

"sh!" she glared at him as kenma looked at the 2.

"what did you do."

"nothing, relax." kuroo chuckled.  "she owes me some work and told me yesterday she wouldn't be making it up."

keiko shook her head and grabbed kenma, pulling him out of the room.  kuroo followed slowly. 

"hey kiyoomi." kenma spoke.  the curly headed guy looked.

"hello?" sakusa raised an eyebrow at him.  kenma sat next to him on purpose and began talking with him.  keiko watched and leaned her head against the wall.  kuroo snuck up behind her and snaked a finger through the belt loops on her jeans.

"you still owe me that work, you know."