Txt and Itzy talked while walking up the stairs. They were exchanging stories and getting to know each other. They stopped in front of their rooms which were right next to each other. Lia suddenly hugged Soobin "Thanks... If I had hit the floor, the consequences would have been more severe" She bowed one more time.
Soobin was frozen and hugged back not believing what happened. He awkwardly smiled and stepped backwards and waved. He opened the door and started blushing. Beomgyu gave him a knowing smirk. Taehyun said "I'm going to go wash up first. You guys can claim your beds"
Beomgyu teased "Ooooooh! Someone's blushing~ How was it?"
Taehyun stepped out of the bathroom and asked "What happened?"
Beomgyu started talking "Well Soobin hyung is blushing because he likes Li-"
Soobin interrupted and shut his mouth with his hand "YAH! CHOI BEOMGYU! What did I tell you last night?" Then he stopped and laughed nervously.
Taehyun smiled "Hyung... It's fine! You do remember that our companies let us to date?"
Soobin defended himself "Yah! Who said I was going to date?!"
Beomgyu smirked and said "Well you did say you liked Lia noona"
Taehyun gently punched Soobin's shoulder and agreed "It's fine hyung. If you don't want us to tell the rest now, it's fine"

Beomgyu turned to Taehyun and knowingly stated "Well~ Look who's saying that? Don't think I didn't notice. You were staring at *cough* Lee- *cough* Chaer- *cough* young *cough*"
Taehyun got a pillow and hit Beomgyu "YAH! DON'T YOU DARE!"
Soobin laughed "Hah, that's fun. Beomgyu, do you not like anyone?"
Beomgyu frowned and lifted an eyebrow "No siree. You guys are lovestruck, I can see hearts in your eyes when you look at your crushes. I swear Hyuka is making it too obvious, so are you Soobin hyung"
Soobin just pouted and said "Okay, okay! Now let's go and unpack. We have to get ready for the ceremony"

-Itzy POV-
Yeji texted the Itzy group chat:

Yeji: Yah the three of you, once you're done washing up. Come to my and Lia's room. We wanna talk. Oh and bring whatever you need to get ready for the ceremony

Yuna: Ok unnie! I'll tell the rest!

Yeji turned off her phone and turned to face Lia "Lia-ah, are you sure you're ok?"
Lia sighed and replied "Yes unnie. Please stop asking, I told you many times I'm good. Thank god Soobin was there... He was very nice-" She trailed off
Yeji wiggled her eyebrows playfully "Oh, I see! Our Lia likes someone~"
Lia smiled slightly "I think I do. But anyway, I think Heuning Kai also likes our Yuna"

Then there was a knock on the door. Lia opened it and saw the younger members. "Come in girls"
Itzy gathered around Lia's and Yeji's bed. Chaeryoung started "I'll make the group chat first then"
She opened up her phone and texted Taehyun.

Chaeryoung: Hi Taehyun. This is Chaeryoung. I'm going to make the group chat now if that's ok? I'll make you admin as well.

Taehyun: Oh hi Chaeryoung, sure!

-Chaeryoung has made a group chat-

-Chaeryoung has named it "Itzy and Txt"-

-Chaeroung has added Taehyun and made him admin"

-Taehyun has added Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Heuning Kai"

-Chaeryoung has added Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Yuna"

Taehyun: Hi everyone!

Chaeryoung: Hello!

Chaeryoung told her members that she has added them. Txt and Itzy added each others contacts and introduced who's who"

Lia: Well thanks for the group chat Taehyun and Chaeryoung

Chaeryoung: Your welcome