Chapter 62 The Elder Princess.

Jing Wang never thought that it was because of this incident.

In fact, he didn't need to look closely at Qiao Xiaoxia, he knew it in his heart. The first time he saw Qiao Xiaoxia was because his daughter Qi Wange got into trouble.

When he saw Qiao Xiaoxia in the palace, his heart jumped a few times.

No way, it's too similar. If the old man he knew was still there, he would definitely know that there was a beautiful concubine room next to his deceased brother. She was originally from a good family. Because her elder brother was empty, she was asked by her sister-in-law to treat each other with courtesy. She wanted to add a son and a half to her brother.

It is said to be a concubine, but everyone understands that when his brother ascends to the throne, he is also a concubine. No one in the entire Prince's Mansion does not respect her. It's a pity that this concubine's room didn't take long, and Jing Wang's brother had an accident. At that time, the Prince's Mansion was almost dead, and the concubine's room disappeared.

After this incident, there were no more than five people who knew that the concubine room existed.

And Qiao Xiaoxia saw that this beautiful concubine and his elder brother's child had facial features too similar.

But Jing Wang never mentioned the matter, and buried these words in his heart early. He didn't even feel anything special about Qiao Xiaoxia. Apart from asking someone to secretly go to Wangjia Village where Qiao Xiaoxia was located last year and ask a few questions, he dared not do anything else. .

King Jing was sweating profusely on the Suigong Hall, not knowing what to say and what not to say.

Instead, Shen Li said: "I also happened to know that His Royal Highness Jing had been to Wangjiacun before, so I was suspicious." There

are too many people who want to find him and Qiao Xiaoxia in Wangjiacun. Of course, Shen Li will not let it go. But among the various forces, the thing that Shen Li didn't expect most was that King Jing also sent someone to investigate Xiaoqiao's life experience.

Even more detailed than others asked, but I don't investigate at all.

This is even more strange among all the investigated forces. After Jing Wang investigated, there was no action, as if he had never done this.

If something goes wrong, there must be a demon. After Shen Li's investigation, an unbelievable truth emerges. Xiaoxia Qiao is probably the niece of King Jing! That is, the daughter of Jing Wang's elder brother who died young!

This possibility surprised Shen Li, who had always been expressionless. The look in Qiao Xiaoxia's eyes was a bit wrong in those few days.

Shen Li handed over: "This incident has passed. If it weren't for Yun Enli to mention it again, the minister just wanted to keep this incident a secret forever and would not say it again. But now what Zhaozhong will say to Yun Enli before his death quite puzzled, minister this past will come clean. "

Qi Ying digest for a long time, only to see the Jing Wang:"?? Jing Wang, Grand Secretary Shen said, but the truth you find someone to ask Wang Village situation "

there Jing Wang did not I thought that my little behavior would make Shen Li find out, so I could only smile bitterly: "I still took advantage of that period of time to stay calm and quiet. I thought that no one should pay attention before looking for someone to go over. I didn't expect to be discovered. "

His words have indirectly admitted that what Shen Li said was the truth.

Qiao Xiaoxia's eyes were a little shocked, and the original work was really foreshadowing everywhere. No wonder the original owner Shen Li didn't abandon her like that, and even married such a person.

At that time, Shen Li's son was killed, but he didn't mention it, and he killed the original owner when everything was over.

The original owner is actually a relative of the emperor? ! Thinking of the words that I had secretly scolded the royal family some time ago, they were all scolding myself, Xiaoxia Qiao felt a little guilty, and continued to listen to King Jing talk about that year.

The King Jing at this time also saw that the current little emperor Qi Ying was completely different. His attitude was very similar to his brother, not as careful as his grandfather and great-grandfather.

"The changes in the elder brother's house back then, no one thought of it, it is still an unsolved mystery." Jing Wang said so, but everyone present knew what was going on, but they couldn't tell it until they were open.

Jing Wang continued: "The elder brother's concubine should have escaped in the chaos at that time. At that time, he was pregnant and left the child with his elder brother."

Said Jing Wang asked to go to the home to obtain evidence, the appointment letter of the good concubine back then. They were all put away by King Jing. Not only that, but also made it clear where Xiaoxia Qiao's mother fled back then, and Qiao's surname was exactly that of the concubine's family.

These words are consistent with the results of Shen Li's investigation.

Everything shows that Shen Li is telling the truth. Xiaoxia Qiao should be named Qi. If there were no changes in the past, she would be the princess of Wanqi Kingdom.

Qiao Xiaoxia looked blank, how Yun Enli's affairs had revealed her identity to the end.

King Jing looked at Qiao Xiaoxia and sighed: "If your father is still there, he should be pleased that he has given birth to such a good daughter. If it is a man, he can also make contributions."

This is true. What Qiao Xiaoxia did made her father. I will be proud of it.

Qi Ying stabilized his mind, and said: "If you are based on seniority, Madam Shen is actually my aunt."

Qiao Xiaoxia's father and Qi Ying's grandfather are half brothers, and Qiao Xiaoxia is indeed Qi Ying's aunt.

Ying Qi body stood up, did not wait for summer to block the small bridge, Ying Qi has bowed down: "In the past too bitter to eat aunt, is regulating the family, unfortunately, after the aunt Princess is Wanqi country, admired by the people."

See He reacted extremely quickly, and Shen Li's eyes flashed with satisfaction, holding Qiao Xiaoxia's hand, and whispering softly: "What? Stupid?"

Isn't this stupid?

She just came to deliver the cement formula, how did she turn around to become a princess.

Bridge small summer home is still a little reaction, however, Shen Li fresh rare when she was silly Leng Leng, behind hugged her and said: "?? How the unhappy" ,

"Happy said it also does not mention the unhappy it is false "Qiao Xiaoxia subconsciously said, "You knew about this a long time ago?"

"Yeah." Shen Li sat down on Qiao Xiaoxia's shoulder, "I didn't say it for fear of scaring you."

Qiao Xiaoxia subconsciously said : "You lied. , I didn't say it because I felt that the timing was wrong, right?"

Seeing that the lady was so distracted, she could still find the key to the matter. Shen Li nodded: "Yeah."

"Every truth." Qiao Xiaoxia mumbled, Shen Li pretending not to Hearing it, he continued: "Waiting for the canonization ceremony, I didn't expect that Qi Ying kid is still smart, and he immediately recognizes your identity."

As long as Qi Ying recognizes it, the Shen family will not be a threat to the royal family no matter how strong it is. , Are all relatives, there is no threat to threaten.

Especially Qi Ying will have a better relationship with Qiao Xiaoxia, and Qiao Xiaoxia will not let Shen Li do anything against him.

"I didn't expect that he would directly disclose the cement formula, although I think so. Now it is good for the country and the people to open it." Qiao Xiaoxia also admired the little emperor Qi Ying.

To know her time, a fourteen-year-old child may have just graduated from junior high school and was addicted to mobile games. It was not easy for him to react quickly on that occasion.

After confirming her identity, she immediately acknowledged her relatives, and if he wanted to change to his grandfather, he probably had doubts for a long time, and he would think that Qiao Xiaoxia would retaliate for the things she had done.

And Qi Ying immediately claimed to be a junior, even if Xiaoxia Qiao wanted to turn over the old accounts, she didn't have to turn over.

Besides, those things have indeed passed for a long time, neither Qiao Xiaoxia nor Qi Ying knew. The two of them were also victims in the transition of imperial power.

Qiao Xiaoxia and Shen Li are okay, the entire capital is confused because of this incident.

Why Jing Wang suddenly came out and said that Qiao Xiaoxia was actually a princess, and her biological father was the prince who died young many years ago, that is, the brother of the first emperor's father.

More than twenty years have passed since these things, but where did this old account come out?

And the emperor even recognized it? Even if it was because of the cement formula, they would be able to directly give Xiaoxia the status of a princess.

There is such a coincidence in this world?

Everyone was talking about the truth and falsehood of this matter, but the second princess's mansion was silent.

After Yun Enli was killed, the second princess remained silent and said nothing.

No · Regardless of how brocade enlightened, her face was as gray as death, and her eyes didn't move until today.

"She is also a princess?" The second princess couldn't help but said, "How is it possible, isn't she a country girl?"

Brocade frowned: "Impossible, you are the only princess in Wanqi Country. It must be someone outside!

" You listen to the sounds of the court's gongs and drums. If it is fake, why would the emperor give the title again?" The second princess stood up and listened to the lively sounds outside.

Granting a title to this kind of thing is naturally the sound of gongs and drums, walking around the streets and alleys of the capital, telling you that they have a new princess in Wanqi.

And she was the eldest princess who was just right, even the emperor had to shout for an aunt.

The second princess handed a servant: "What are you going to talk about? Who is her father? Is there a noble father in this palace?"

Those old past events have long been talked about by the people, and the servant tremblingly said A few sentences.

"Someone who has never heard of this palace, why is it suddenly my grandfather's brother, Jing Wang must be lying!" The second princess screamed for the first time since the accident. She couldn't accept it.

Why is Xiaoxia Xiaoxia better than her? Why is Xiaoxia Xiaoxia married better than her.

It's even too much now. Her most honorable and decent status is shorter than her. Listen to the princess who shouts outside. She is the eldest princess, what about herself?

"The little emperor even called her aunt, and this palace is also her aunt, even closer! He has never called once." The second princess hid her face and wept. Why did this happen.

But she was crying, except that few people in Princess Mansion could hear her, no one knew about it.

If she didn't have so much jealousy, maybe she would be happier than Qiao Xiaoxia.

Qiao Xiaoxia was changing clothes at this time. The heavy princess dress looked very thin on her waist, but the phoenix crown on her head was too heavy, and Chun Xing tried to fix it several times.

"The slave servant has been out of the palace for a long time, and I almost forget how to do these things." Chun Xing smiled.

After she went out of the palace, as Qiao Xiaoxia liked to wear light clothes, she was very relaxed and relaxed. Seeing such a heavy dress, it was quite like a world away.

The person in the mirror has eyebrows like willows and red lips, as beautiful as the figures in the painting.

Xiaoxia Qiao was not used to looking at it, she just wanted to wipe the cinnabar from her mouth, but was stopped by Chun Xing.

"How beautiful the lady is, there are so many courtesy officials waiting outside. You have to show them the aura of the princess." Chun Xing naturally knows how poisonous the mouths of the women who are waiting to see the princess are. The problem came out.

Their father-in-law went out in the most beautiful posture, and let those people see what the eldest princess of Wanqi Kingdom was.

Xiaoxia Qiao pursed her mouth and smiled, her eyes dazzling as paint, put on the last coat, and walked out of the house slowly.