Chapter 58 You have to be grateful.

Sudden changes caused the entire Yuntai Temple to fall into chaos.

Guo Zhong and Shen Li followed directly. No one knew where the passage behind the Buddha statue led, but the emperor was arrested!

Qiao Xiaoxia's face was ugly. She knew something would happen, but she didn't expect it to be so serious. At this time, it is impossible to ask Shen Li which part is acting and which part is true.

"Come here, buckle Qiao Xiaoxia for me!"

Qiao Xiaoxia was still in a daze, so he listened to the order of the Queen Mother and came straight to her. This command made no one at the scene think that if something happened to the emperor, how could Mrs. Shen be detained?

Ji Yashi asked directly: "The Empress Dowager, why did you have this order?"

Many family members of the ministers of the DPRK and China thought this way, even for Qiao Xiaoxia, there must be a suitable reason.

But at this time the Queen Mother knew that those who captured the emperor would not last long and would be controlled by Guo Zhong and Shen Li. Only by taking this opportunity to control Qiao Xiaoxia and Qiao Si virgins into their hands.

Even if she dies, she must remove the obstacle of the Shen family for the emperor!

This was the Queen Mother's plan. She planned the ceremony and had everything ready, as long as she could control Xiaoxia Xiaoxia before Shen Li came back.

But she did not expect Shen Shuran to be taken away. ·The

original plan was to use Qiao Xiaoxia and her two children as threats. No matter how great Shen Li has the ability, she would lose her skin.

The guards around the Queen Mother surrounded Qiao Xiaoxia and Si Tong Tuan Tuan, apparently they were prepared.

Xiaoxia Qiao was steady, but she didn't expect the Queen Mother to dare to do this.

"Queen dowager, you must have a reason for arresting the minister's wife, right?"

She had to delay as much as possible. Now the Queen Mother dared to act on her and her child while Shen Li was away. As long as Shen Li came back, all the crises could be resolved. Of course, we cannot pin all hopes on Shen Li.

"You still need a reason? Isn't the matter in front of you and Shen Li self-directed and acted? You want to murder the emperor before the emperor takes office!" The queen mother's words are very unreasonable, and even the ministers are utterly utterly speechless. Say a courtier.

Not only that, Shen Li also went to chase the culprits with Guo Zhong. In this case, the immediate need to arrest the family members of the Shen family simply chilled everyone present.

"Queen dowager, do you have any evidence that all of this was directed and acted by the Shen family? If not, it would be slandering the courtier?" Qiao Xiaoxia has always been able to speak well, and of course she will not be arrested at this time.

Now that the Queen Mother is so anxious to catch her, there must be ways behind.

"The empress mother, please think twice."

"If you arrest someone for no reason, do you know what you are doing with the queen mother ?"

"The Shen family are loyal to the country and they are suspected for no reason. It really chills the courtiers!"

These words came one after another. , The Queen Mother had expected it, but at this time she didn't care about anything. She didn't have many chances, and finally led Shen Li away, how could she miss the opportunity.

"What's the matter? The palace takes people, but you have to approve it?!" The queen mother sternly said, "Who dare to step forward, just like the Shen family, immediately go to jail! Yun Ma, you personally take care of Qiao Xiaoxia, if there is a mistake , Take your head and ask!" After

a while, many officials shuddered directly.

Can they not see it? Now the Shen family can't argue with each other, it's wrong, and there is no opportunity to argue! Criminals still have time to defend themselves, and innocent people can be slandered by her before the wife of Wan Qiguo.

The reason for this is very simple, but the Shen family has old grudges with her. Seeing the little emperor immediately takes power, she took the opportunity to make trouble!

The safety of the emperor is still unknown, and the queen mother is busy liquidating the foreign parties, which makes the minister of the DPRK inevitably angry.

Xiaoxia Qiao held Sitong tightly, and the two were locked up in a secluded meditation room. The maid and others around her were all detained.

But in an instant, everyone in their Shen family became prisoners.

Everything came too fast, letting Xiaoxia Qiao be prepared, she didn't expect the Queen Mother to be able to do such a big fanfare.

"Mother, I'm afraid."

Si Tong leaned against Qiao Xiaoxia, tears in his eyes. Xiao Sitong is different from Ranran. Ranran had a few years of hardship when he was a child, but Qiao Sitong has been the daughter of a powerful minister since birth, and his mother's wealth is considered the richest.

No matter what, she grew up spoiled and spoiled, and there are no people who speak louder to her on weekdays. This change made her tremble.

"It's okay to think about children, remember what my mother taught you before, if you encounter dangerous things, what is the most important thing?" Qiao Xiaoxia calmed her daughter and tried to make her tone normal.

Sitong whispered: "First take a deep breath, calm down, no matter what, there will be a solution."

"Yes, no matter what, it will be solved." Qiao Xiaoxia watched her daughter take a deep breath, her eyes full of distress.

The queen mother should not do anything to let her daughter suffer such suffering.

"It's okay, it will be over soon." Qiao Xiaoxia comforted Sitong softly, and said to the outside, "Improvement is coming."

She didn't believe the Queen Mother caught her in, just to lock her up.

Sure enough, the door opened from the outside, and the person who walked in was the second princess, and the second princess was a little uneasy.

Xiaoxia Qiao was too lazy to salute when she saw her

coming, and gently patted Si Tong and said: "What the second father said , let's say it together." "Come today, for my emperor nephew." The second princess gritted her teeth and the queen mother confessed to her. I've done the drafts a long time ago, just tell them all.

She originally disagreed with the plan this time. In the eyes of the second princess, the queen mother was indeed doing nothing wrong, but the consort and the queen mother said that they did this for the benefit of the emperor's nephew.

Now that the imperial family power has fallen by the side, the Manchu civil and military all admire Shen Shoufu, but do not respect the emperor.

Even if Shen Li handed over power, the emperor's nephew would still be unable to make any progress. Only by causing the Shen family to be hit hard before the handing over of power can the nephew be guaranteed a smooth reign in the future.

"As ministers, one is in power and the other is in charge of wealth, don't you think it is too much?" the second princess said, "if you can hand over the formula of Tianxia Cement Workshop, then you and your children will be safe."

"We Two, one is in power, because he was appointed as the first assistant of the Wanqi country, and the other is in charge of wealth, which I earned. May I ask the second princess, which king's law did we commit?" Qiao Xiaoxia sneered. She naturally knows the truth of guilty of guilt, anyone who threatens the imperial power will be jealous.

This is what she has always worried about, and she always teaches her people to be careful in words and deeds. Xiaoxia Qiao has never seen any power ministers as careful as them.

It's fine if their family has different intentions, but they are very good to Wanqi Country, and they have to be treated like this. The emperor is really overbearing.

"Wan Qi Country's surname is Qi, not Shen." The second princess said as expected, "This is the world of our Qi family. Everything you have here is given by the royal family. We just want to come back."

When it comes to this, Qiao Xiaoxia knows that there is nothing to say, and that it is not too speculative. Instead of arguing about these, it is better to find a way to get out.

"Let's talk about the conditions, if I give the cement formula, you will let them go?" Qiao Xiaoxia changed her words and caught the second princess by surprise.

"Yes, these formulas must be owned by the royal family in the future, so that no one will take the opportunity to make money." The second princess said what she thought in her heart. "This will keep you and your children safe."

Xiaoxia Qiao looked at the second princess: " Where is Shen Li?

His Wanguan family wealth can only be exchanged for the lives of three people?" When Shen Li was mentioned, the second princess whispered: "He naturally has his way. I advise you to separate from him. His family is not innocent. · If you don't separate, Both you and your children will be affected."

Unclean family? Xiaoxia Qiao frowned. What charge was this for Shen Li again?

Is there anything she doesn't know?

Seeing Xiaoxia Qiao's doubts, the second princess persuaded: "His purpose of being an official in the court is not pure. If it weren't for the empress dowager to find out the truth, Wan Qiguo might be destroyed in his hands in the future." Before a

moment, someone sent it. The pen and ink is obviously to ask Xiaoxia Xiaoxia to write the cement formula, and there is even a transfer letter to transfer Tianxia Cement Workshop. Everything is ready, as long as Xiaoxia Xiaoxia signs it.

It was a feast for her.

Seeing that Xiaoxia Qiao did not write, the second princess couldn't help but said: "The palace guarantees in the name of the princess. As long as you sign, I will send you and your daughter away immediately. Things in Chaozhong will never involve you again."

"I'll go. Now, how about my husband and son?" Qiao Xiaoxia obviously doesn't listen to the second princess, and even if the second princess speaks seriously, she has to say otherwise.

These things must have been instructed by the Queen Mother behind Yun Enli. If she really obediently signs the transfer and writes the cement formula, then she will be slaughtered.

"Shen Li is different from you. I said he has a problem. If you stay, I'm afraid that the life of the whole family will be unsafe." The second princess said anxiously, and it seemed that he was really thinking about Qiao Xiaoxia.

Xiaoxia Qiao

said indifferently : "Although the husband and wife are in the same forest and the birds fly separately. But now they know everything. It would be too ruthless to leave directly." She said indifferently, and even calmed the daughter in her arms, this The appearance is already many times stronger than many women.

Qiao Xiaoxia continued: "The second princess might as well make it clear. Anyway, I am already a prisoner. What else can I do."

Seeing that the second princess didn't say anything , Qiao Xiaoxia continued to coax the child. Obviously she didn't say those words. sign.

"Your husband, he is the real murderer of the first emperor!" The second princess gritted her teeth. "He killed my father! He came to the capital to avenge his family! If it weren't for the queen mother to find out what happened in the past, he still thinks of him. He is a loyal minister, in fact, he has long been guilty of bad faith!" When the

second princess heard the news, she didn't believe it at first, and now the whole world is boasting that Shen Li is a loyal minister, how could he be the murderer of his father's emperor? .

But the empress mother put all the evidence in front of her and asked her to help her with her husband.

Pretending that the emperor's nephew was held hostage, use this to separate the Shen family and his wife, and then destroy them one by one. If there is no accident, there will be a large number of soldiers and horses surrounding Shen Li.

They did this for the good of Wanqi Country.

I believe that after the truth is revealed, the civil and military officials will forgive them for their actions today.

Qiao Xiaoxia's heart was shocked, pretending that her expression changed drastically: "How is it possible, how could he be the murderer who killed the first emperor, the murderer is obviously the third prince."

"Your husband has concealed himself from the sky and blamed the third prince on this matter. All the evidence is conclusive and indisputable." The second princess said yes.

She has seen witnesses and testimony.

After all, she was a person who had admired, and she was also very sad about this late truth.

The second princess looked at Xiao Xiao Xia with pity, "This incident was originally a disaster of destruction, but the empress dowager was kind and agreed to let you go. It is also because you have done so many things for Wanqi Country. . You have to be grateful."