4-6

Chapter 4 Sleeps in the study or the bedroom.

In the capital, the wide streets are crowded with pedestrians.

"Wow, it's a big road." Shen Shuran whispered, looking out of the car window.

Shen Shuran's eyes lit up: "What's that? Its back is so strange."

Qiao Xiaoxia looked at it and said, "It's a camel. It's a heavy thing in the desert." He

followed Shen Li to the capital.

Xiaoxia Qiao didn't dare to recall how it felt to be caught by Shen Li that day.

Shen Li stared at her and asked her to answer, what exactly did she want to do with her luggage.

Facing Shen Li's eyes, Qiao Xiaoxia felt that her legs were a bit soft, and immediately replied: "Of course I am following you and going to the capital with you!" I

can't say that I want to escape.

The two of them are serious husbands and wives. If you run away, you will be immersed in a pig cage!

Shen Li asked her to get on the carriage with a smile.

The yin and yang were strange along the way, so Qiao Xiaoxia had to say to Ranran.

Still son intimate.

The carriage stopped at the gate of the remote yard.

This is what Du Zhuo is looking for temporarily for them, paying a year's rent in advance.

If one year later, Shen Li's family cannot stand firm in the capital, then Du Zhuozheng will definitely not give Shen Li a look.

The child looked at his new home happily, but his parents looked at each other.

Knowing that it's not that simple when it comes to Beijing.

Now the two forces in the capital are the biggest.

It is the prince's group and the imperial concubine's group.

But Shen Li had no choice when he came to the capital. He was the most conspicuous princeling, and it was normal for the imperial concubine to make things difficult for him in the future.

But this is also the future.

The small yard Du Zhuo was looking for them had three rooms and one living room.

And everything was cleaned up. It was obvious that the child lived by himself, leaving a study room for Shen Li, and the remaining master bedroom was Qiao Xiaoxia and Shen Li's room.

Xiaoxia Qiao has a headache and hopes that Shen Li will sleep in the study every day!

But the most important place is the kitchen.

There are fresh vegetables, chicken, duck and fish in the kitchen, which is very hearty.

Du Zhuozheng was also devoted enough.

However, these things are simply not worth mentioning for Du Zhuozheng's identity.

Xiaoxia Qiao said, "I'm going to cook first, what do you want to eat?"

She lost a lot of weight all the way.

Not to mention two adults.

Shen Li shook his head: "I'll go to the street to buy something to eat, and you should rest first." The

boat and the car are tired, and Qiao Xiaoxia is indeed a little tired. While Shen Li is going to buy food, she soaks the dirty clothes of the three people and prepares to take a rest. Wash again.

Look around again, this is their home from now on.

On the second day in the capital, Shen Li went out frequently, Qiao Xiaoxia led the children around, but did not dare to go far. ·

She knew that the plot was about to officially begin.

But those things in the court have nothing to do with her.

An Xin waits for his wife to be divorced.

Anyway, the heroine in this book will appear soon.

The female protagonist looks good, but she is still distinguished. She is the daughter of Concubine Rong in the palace and the second princess in the court.

When the second princess saw Shen Li, she fell in love at first sight, and she wanted to marry him for everything.

Even if the original owner was still there, who would care about a village woman?

Qiao Xiaoxia shook her head, she also had to do something.

Otherwise, he would really be kicked out, and he would not even have a job.

The work she is most familiar with is still in the kitchen.

In modern times, she likes to wonder how to make good food. At that time, she also thought about opening a small restaurant by herself in the future.

I don't know if there is any chance.

Back home, Qiao Xiaoxia saw people standing at the door.

"After I heard that this was Zhongliang, the emperor directly sealed the sixth-rank official."

"At the feet of the emperor,

it is good to catch anyone on the street at the sixth-rank." "That's not bad, I heard that it is from the country. I must be very unseen."

Xiaoxia Qiao frowned and walked to her door with a gift next to her.

But Shen Li has obviously not returned yet.

Looking at the gifts in the yard, Shen Li had obviously entered the palace and had already met the emperor.

The palace people who gave gifts have not left yet, they are waiting for them.

Xiaoxia Qiao smiled, and her eyes were calm and steady: "Excuse me, come in for a drink."

The people watching the show didn't expect this hostess to have such a steady attitude.

I thought it was a woman with little knowledge, so she must make a joke.

Many people looked at Qiao Xiaoxia more.

Seeing that she was dressed plainly, but her clothes were neat, her hair was neat, and she looked good.

The child in his arms wears better than an adult, and his face is white and tender.

But neither of them looked like country folks, which made people look a bit high.

The door was opened, and the yard was very clean. At first glance, she looked like a woman who could manage the house.

Many people were relieved from watching the excitement.

Xiaoxia Qiao brought sugar water to quench the thirst of the courtesans who gave the gifts, and then let Ranran pass it to the neighbors around him and let them come in.

Seeing the palace people look better, Xiaoxia Qiao is thankful, but fortunately, the sugar boiled before has been packaged, otherwise, wouldn't it be necessary to entertain these people with white water.

People in these palaces are the most likely to favor high and low, and they look down upon them, and it is difficult for Shen Li to do it.

Qiao Xiaoxia asked about Shen Li's situation again, and gave them the egg yolk pastry made before.

Seeing the egg yolk pastry, the palace man among them was surprised and said: "This snack is from your hand?"

Although Xiaoxia Qiao was puzzled, she nodded and said, "Yes, you know this snack?" The

palace man smiled: "Of course, the palace snack The master has tasted the dim sum you made, and always wanted to ask Mrs. Du who made the dim sum, but the minions are low in status and dare not come forward to talk."

Only after listening to this palace man named Tao Yan said.

Du Zhuo didn't open the dessert box last time and gave it to his servant.

The man had some connections with the dim sum master in the palace, so he sent it to the strange dim sum.

Whoever expects it, let the dim sum master think about it, but it is a pity that I dare not ask Mrs. Du who made this dim sum and how to keep the egg yolk so complete.

Coincidentally, I met Xiaoxia Qiao today.

Tao Yan said: "If you are not busy, please go back and ask the master for grace. You can go to the palace to teach the dim sum master, otherwise he can't eat or sleep well."

For a place like them, please ask It is also possible for two outsiders to pass.

Qiao Xiaoxia nodded happily: "I've been free these days. You can come to pick up people when that time comes, but I have to take it with you, so I can't leave him alone at home." When

Shen Li came back in the evening, Qiao Xiaoxia followed the matter of entering the palace. He spoke.

Shen Li knew that Xiaoxia Qiao had a sense of measure, so she didn't say anything.

After eating, Qiao Xiaoxia put Ranran to sleep, and saw Shen Li following her into the bedroom.

What is this for? !

During the time they arrived in Beijing, Shen Li still slept in the study, and never came to the master bedroom.

What would you want to do? !

Qiao Xiaoxia lingered and didn't change her clothes, so she asked in a low voice, "Are you going to sleep here tonight?"

Shen Li asked, "What did you say?"

I said you should go!

But this kind of statement is too strange.

What is Shen Li doing?

In fact, Shen Li knew that Xiaoxia Qiao was going to enter the palace this afternoon.

Tao Geng, the godfather of the eunuch Tao Yan, was on duty next to the prince. After seeing Shen Li, he always praised him for having a good helper.

Said that his godson praised Shenli's wife as smart, beautiful and generous.

Looks no worse than everyone.

Shen Li said dumbly, wondering if Tao Geng was talking about his wife, Qiao Xiaoxia,

who was obviously a cunning and confused little fox who didn't keep his hands.

On the day she moved to the capital, Shen Li could see that Xiaoxia Qiao resisted sleeping in a room with herself.

It's so funny that I haven't said it yet.

In fact, Shen Li was still angry about Qiao Xiaoxia's leaving.

He deliberately waited at the entrance of the village that day, and saw Xiaoxia Qiao leaving with the package on his back.

After being caught by himself, he even lied about thinking about Beijing.

Very good, as she wishes.

After Xiaoxia Huiqiao was questioned by Shen Li, she was instantly discouraged.

Seeing Shen Li looking at her again, he pushed the door and left.

Great!

Xiaoxia Qiao almost cheered and looked at Shen Li's back, indescribably happy!

Today is another day to sleep by myself!

On the second day, Xiaoxia held Ranran into the palace.

Without squinting all the way, he put the child down when he got to the kitchen.

Tao Yan admired the little lady more and more.

He was from the country, but he was cautious in his words and deeds, as if he was not curious about the palace at all.

Even the children are very well-behaved.

Then think of the private compliment of His Royal Highness to Shen Li.

Knowing that the couple will definitely accomplish a lot in the future, they are much more polite.

There are twelve dim sum chefs in the palace, each in groups of four, who take turns in the imperial dining room.

A master who does a good job gets more praise and is easier to get promoted.

So there is a faint comparison between the three groups.

The dim sum chef who knows Tao Yan is called Zheng Jianbo. He is a big and thick man, but the dim sum in his hand is very delicate.

Even the Queen Mother has praised it several times.

The egg yolk cake this time is also intended to be eaten by the queen mother, suitable for the elderly.

After Master Zheng arrived, Xiaoxia Qiao was also considered polite.

Xiaoxia Qiao didn't hide her privately at all, so she taught Master Zheng how to make egg yolk crisps without asking much.

This made Master Zheng couldn't help but feel that this person is different from person to person.

"It stands to reason that this is also a secret recipe, I shouldn't ask you to learn it." Master Zheng said, "It's just that there is a lot of competition in the palace nowadays. It is really hard to please the master if there is nothing to spend."

Qiao Xiaoxia smiled. , In her eyes, there is no master, the meal is over.

Seeing her, he still didn't ask, Master Zheng could only say: "In fact, please come, little lady, there's more."

Xiaoxia Qiao knew, just for a snack, why bother calling her over.

There must be something else.

Xiaoxia Qiao pretended to be surprised: "What else is there? Master Zheng, please tell me."

"That's it. It will be the Queen Mother's birthday soon . Ten kinds of dim sum for the palace banquet will be selected. Now there are seven choices. There are three more musts. It's more novel. I see that your egg yolk pastry is well made. I think there must be other dessert recipes. Can you teach me to make them so as to offer them to the Queen Mother."

Master Zheng doesn't really value the wife of a sixth-grade official. She was polite because of the Prince's face.

When he said this, even Tao Yan was a little angry when he was said to be Qiao Xiaoxia.

This is too welcome.

Open your mouth and shut your mouth and ask for a snack, who owes you nothing.

But Master Zheng is indeed a celebrity in front of the Dowager, and it is not good to refuse directly.

Qiao Xiaoxia nodded: "Okay, I will write down the prescription, and you can just follow it. But you need too many ingredients, you have to give me some time."

Master Zheng was overjoyed and quickly thanked.

But it's just a verbal thank you, not practical at all.

When Tao Yan sent Qiao Xiaoxia out of the palace, his face changed: "I'm sorry, the Shen family doesn't need to give him any house, he is too rude."

Qiao Xiaoxia just smiled and said, "Maybe, Give him what he wants. Otherwise, he will offend the empress dowager, right."

Tao Yan was stunned. He didn't expect that Qiao Xiaoxia was so clever that he could see the relationship clearly with a few words.

Today's saints are the most filial and listen to the words of the queen mother very much.

Therefore, the power struggle between the prince and the third prince depends on the face of the queen mother.

This can make these people around the Queen Mother tremble with prestige.

It's just a master who makes snacks, so he can behave like this.

It's really that Hades can't help but see the kid.

Qiao Xiaoxia asked Tao Yan to go home with her, and Qiao Xiaoxia quickly wrote a recipe for snacks.

A total of five types were written, each of which is unheard of snacks.

It's just that the above formula is a bit strange.

There are a few ingredients and a lot of ingredients. How much sugar and ingredients are added to a snack, I don't understand.

There are some materials that are simply unheard of.

I can't make it even with a prescription.

Xiaoxia Qiao handed Tao Yan: "Let Master Zheng ask if there is anything you don't understand, but I am sick in the next few days and cannot go out, so I must not be able to enter the palace. You understand what I mean?"