"I'm going to need a little more than that," he muttered, with a shake of his head. "You see, Spice, I don't believe you. As much as I would love to believe the words that fall from that pretty little mouth of yours, I just can't."

"And how am I suppose to change that?" I blurted out, crossing my arms.

It wasn't suppose to sound provocative, but Harry's mind seemed to be as filthy as mine was at the moment. A hint of a smile twitched at his lips, and he took my words as an invitation to press his body against mine, pushing me backwards until I found myself tumbling back into the bedroom he had pulled me out of only moments ago.

I didn't protest against it though, because my mind was chanting a soft yes, yes, yes as his fingers suddenly danced across my bare skin, teasing me in ways that wanted me to scream at him. He wasn't doing anything sexual either, his fingers were merely brushing against my left shoulder, grazing against my chest and falling down the length of my right shoulder. It wasn't anything special, and yet my whole body reacted as if it was something more.

"So responsive," he said with a dark chuckle. He was standing in the doorway of the bedroom, his venomous green eyes had disappeared, now being replaced by nothing but black holes. I was utterly fascinated in the way his eyes could dilate to the point where it looked like Harry was something demonic, staring at me like he was staring into my very soul. It still didn't change the fact that I was completely and utterly attracted to him. Every filthy part of Harry Styles, and it rocked me to my core, "You thinking about the other night, Spice?"

Pursing my lips, I managed to look away as my cheeks heated at being caught out. Of course I was thinking of it, it was like an ongoing train of thought in my brain these days.

"Maybe," I mumbled, staring at the white walls behind Harry's shoulder. I knew his eyes would be dancing with the sort of humour that make my blood boil over. Something neither of us needed right now.

His long fingers found their way under my chin, forcefully bringing my gaze back to his. I didn't like to be manhandled, even if the man in question was Harry. I pulled myself away from him quickly, shaking my head as I backed away from him, doing my best to ease my racing thoughts.

"I don't like being manhandled," I told him, though my voice lacked the confidence I wanted to express. My voice was muffled as my back was now turned to him. I stood staring out the glass windows of the balcony, eying the buildings in the distance to gain some sort of composure. My rattling heart was demanding me to run around and press myself against Harry, to show him all the ways I could be trusted, though none of my sudden fantasies involved any clothes.

I was hyperaware that Harry was shirtless, and it was something I was yet to get use too. Something that made fighting temptation just that little bit harder. I squinted as I stared out at the morning sun. I would of rather be blinded by the rays than turn around and give in to the game Harry was trying to win. Everything was a game to him, and he had won every single one of them so far. I told myself this wasn't one he would win. I wouldn't give into the temptation he was dangling in front of me.

"And I don't like this sudden attitude," Harry mused, his footsteps sounding as he crept closer to me. "All I did was ask a question, Spice. I like to be looked at when spoken too."

"How do you expect me to prove my loyalty to you?" I asked, trying my best to keep my voice steady as Harry closed into my personal space yet again. My body tensed as his front suddenly became pressed against my back, his soft hair brushing against my ear and he laid his head against my shoulder to stare out the window with me.

"I can think of a few ways," he whispered, and I hated how my body shuttered at his voice. The soft rasp of his words sent a shockwave through my body, and he chuckled. "But I'm sure you've already thought of them as well, haven't you?"