𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

  "I want the chicken." Zain nodded. I flipped through the pages of the menu, looking at what to order. Soon enough, the waitress came back with our drinks and we ordered food.

  I saw a random girl pass by the window, her shirt was cute, "That girls shirt is really cute." All the boys turned their heads and looked at what I was talking about.

  "3...2...1..." I heard Louis say. I turned my head away from window so I was now looking at the three in front of me. Louis and Harry both had sugar packets in front of them and were racing to see who would finish first. I scrunched my face in disgust.

"Hi, are you One Direction?" Some girl asked, she was standing in front of our table.

"Um, yeah, we are." Harry said. I looked at Niall confused and he had the same look.

  "Can I please get a picture?" She asked. I could tell she was a little nervous but she seem excited. Why would someone want a picture with us?

  "Of course!" Liam smiled. The six of us stood up from the table and who i'm assuming is her mom walked over. She stood in the middle next to Harry and Zain, the mom took the picture.

  "Thank you so much! I love you guys, I watched your performance on the X Factor the other day and I got my family to vote for you all." She ranted.

"Thank you!" I smiled at her then she walked away and went back with her mom.

  "What just happened?" Zain asked.

  "She recognized us, that's crazy." Niall said.

  "Omg, did that really just happen?" I said.

  We all were kinda in shock, I mean to others that might not be that big of a deal but having that being all of ours dreams to be in this industry then it's a big deal to us.

Soon enough, our food came and we started eating. Then I looked out the window and saw a guy standing there with a camera, taking pictures of us.

"Is that guy taking pictures of us?" Harry asked.

"I was thinking the same thing." I stated and we all looked over to the window. The guy snapped a few more pictures before waving then walking away.

"I think that was paparazzi." Niall said.

"First the girl and now paparazzi. This is crazy." I said in shock before taking a sip of my drink. We all continued to eat and talk about random things.

Then Louis started to dump sugar packets on his food. Harry reached over and grabbed the salt shaker and started dumping it all over Louis's food as well. I grabbed the pepper shaker and started dumping that on his food too. Niall put hot sauce all over the food and Liam put some of his pasta on top of it. Then Zain added some ketchup on Louis's plate.

Then Harry took his fork and took a bite of the food on Louis's plate. I covered my mouth as he chewed on the food.

"Omg, you did not just eat that." I said in disgust.

"It's actually not that bad." Harry said as he took another bite. Then Louis and Niall both took a bite too and I looked at Zain who had his mouth open as he watched the boys eat the gross concoction that we made.

"Try some." Niall said as he held the fork to my mouth. I smacked his hand away but the food went flying towards Louis, hitting him in the chest. I started laughing but stopped as soon as I felt food hit me in the face. Everyone was now laughing as I reached over Niall to grab a napkin to clean the food from my face.

We finished eating then headed back to the X Factor house. I decided to hang out with Katie for awhile, so I went into the girls room. Katie did my makeup then my hair and she even let me borrow one of her dresses.