Chapter 1: The New Kid

(Y/N POV)

Beep beep

I awoken from the sound of my alarm. Today was the first day of a new school term. It was also my first day at a new school. I felt really nervous at the fact that I would have to try and make friends because I was never really the best when it came to making friends. I brushed that feeling aside and got out of bed to take a shower. After I was done with my shower I took a pair of casual clothes and put it on. My mother did say that the school didn't have any school uniforms for guys, I wonder why. I went downstairs and was greeted by my mother.

(Y/N): Morning mom.

(Y/N)'s mom: Morning son. Breakfast is on the table.

I took a seat at the table and began to eat my breakfast.

(Y/N)'s mom: Good luck with the first day of school and try to make friends.

(Y/N): Thanks mom. I'll try.

I got up and placed the dirty plate on the sink.

(Y/N): Bye mom.

I exited the house and went on my way. I took out my phone and started typing the location of the school into my GPS. The school was surprisingly not far from my house so I decided that I would take my time walking to school.

On my way to school I noticed that there were a lot of girls in school uniforms which was kind of odd because I would think that I'd at least pass by a few guys. As I arrived at the school I noticed that the building was huge. I also noticed that I was getting stares from everyone around me. I looked at them and saw that they were all from girls wearing school uniforms. I looked at the name of the school and was surprised at what I read. 'Hanasakigawa Girls' High School'?! This can't be right. I rechecked my phone a couple of times to see if this was the right place. This isn't possible. How am I going to an all girls' school? There must be a mistake but knowing my mom she probably filled the application in without knowing that this was an all girls' school. But still how was I accepted here?

???: Can I help you with something?

A voice cut me from my train of thought and I turned around to see who had said that. Behind me was a girl who had teal hair and green eyes. She gave off the serious vibe which made me very nervous.

(Y/N): Umm..... well you see.....

???: Speak up.

(Y/N): Well you see.... I actually go to this school.

???: Is this some kind of joke?

She seemed to be mad at me and this made me even more nervous.

(Y/N): N-no no. I'm being serious.

???: Very well then. Follow me.

I followed her into the school. As she was guiding me through the school, many of the students were staring at me. We stopped in front of a door and she opened it. She entered and I followed in. Inside the room was a girl with black hair and violet eyes.

???: Shirokane-san. I need your help.

???: O-oh. Hikawa-san. What's the problem?

The girl appears to be as shy as me.

???: This guy over here says that he attends this school. I need you to check the schools database to see if he's telling the truth or not.